Marathon Weekend Photos reminder on those lost/found

DianeL

DIS Veteran
I want to add my voice to those that had recommended looking thru the lost and found. I spent probably the last 3 or 4 hours going thru Castle photos for the Half looking for my running partner. Literally as I was able to give up again I came across HER PERFECT castle photo. Her bib # is clearly visible but it was not tied to her bib #. I found a close up of her at the finish, she looks good but it's more of a upperbody close up but again the bib # was clear. So I would highly recommend going thru the lost and found. I'm sooo glad I did because now our scrapbooks will have OUR castle photos.

All her photos that were tied to her bib # were where she was hidden behind someone and she wasn't interested in them. The ones I found tonight are perfect. She's center in the photo, the castle is shining behind her and she might not be smiling but she looks like a serious runner :teeth: It's good and I'm on top of the world again now that I found HER castle shot, it wasn't the same with just me having mine, we're a team and now we BOTH have our photos and the world is right again LOL

Don't give up hope, you might need a new prescription for glasses afterwards but you never know what you'll find. I spotted the couple that got engaged in front of the castle that way, I had heard a rumor but didn't know it was a fact till tonight, they are just too darn cute! What a sweet guy to plan that!

Anyways, give them another look and relive the memory of a very magical day :)

Diane -- DO you have another 3 or 4 hours to look for mine? Seriously, you are such a good friend for doing that. What a sweetie! :goodvibes: I am planning to look, as well, before deciding what to buy.

LOL Keenercam :)

Susan's pretty excited today. Rarely does she email me at work but she couldn't wait LOL

I literally went thru almost ALL the castle photos. I stopped on 8593 LOL I set it to show 48 per page and kept flipping thru. Bad is I wore red shirt/black tights and she was in a long white tshirt over black tights. I can't believe how I'm picking us out of crowds.

A tip.... go a frame before and after.

So like 8161-1724-013 (can't remember what that is of LOL)

then type in the PHOTO ID box on the left 8161-1724-012 hit enter or ok whatever that button is. If it's not a better view go back another frame by re-entering or go up one. I was tracking thru Epcot photos last night though and must have run out of frames LOL I hit something like 8161-1576-030 and it came up empty then back to the Epcot photos, i'd try to find someone's bib I could read then put that bib into the results, find out when they finished and if it was before Susan or after go forward/backward on the frames or look for someone else LOL

Now that I found the castle pic I'm trying to find a photo of her in Epcot. If you see someone who looks like she's curtsying to the camera and she's in red that's probably me LOL It's the goofiest photo me but too funny. So I'm off to "Epcot"

Oh and check the results (by age group is faster) to find people who finished around you, see if their pictures feature you :-D That's what I started doing last night, finding women (where i started) per age group who finished within seconds or a minute of Susan then taking their bib #'s looking up the pics to see if I could find any. There is a bit of a far off pic but I think it's of Susan high-5-ing the Munks :) Went thru those that finished with her and this one guy had a different camera shot and in the background was Susan.

All of Susan's are with her behind someone, she's always on the wrong side of the walk, away from the camera. But in Epcot I know where she is there is a camera on that side because it caught me so I'm going to go back and try to trace thru that camera's photos.

Happy hunting!!!!

DianeL said:
LOL Keenercam :)

Susan's pretty excited today. Rarely does she email me at work but she couldn't wait LOL

I literally went thru almost ALL the castle photos. I stopped on 8593 LOL I set it to show 48 per page and kept flipping thru. Bad is I wore red shirt/black tights and she was in a long white tshirt over black tights. I can't believe how I'm picking us out of crowds.

A tip.... go a frame before and after.

So like 8161-1724-013 (can't remember what that is of LOL)

then type in the PHOTO ID box on the left 8161-1724-012 hit enter or ok whatever that button is. If it's not a better view go back another frame by re-entering or go up one. I was tracking thru Epcot photos last night though and must have run out of frames LOL I hit something like 8161-1576-030 and it came up empty then back to the Epcot photos, i'd try to find someone's bib I could read then put that bib into the results, find out when they finished and if it was before Susan or after go forward/backward on the frames or look for someone else LOL

Now that I found the castle pic I'm trying to find a photo of her in Epcot. If you see someone who looks like she's curtsying to the camera and she's in red that's probably me LOL It's the goofiest photo me but too funny. So I'm off to "Epcot"

Oh and check the results (by age group is faster) to find people who finished around you, see if their pictures feature you :-D That's what I started doing last night, finding women (where i started) per age group who finished within seconds or a minute of Susan then taking their bib #'s looking up the pics to see if I could find any. There is a bit of a far off pic but I think it's of Susan high-5-ing the Munks :) Went thru those that finished with her and this one guy had a different camera shot and in the background was Susan.

All of Susan's are with her behind someone, she's always on the wrong side of the walk, away from the camera. But in Epcot I know where she is there is a camera on that side because it caught me so I'm going to go back and try to trace thru that camera's photos.

Happy hunting!!!!

Your post cracked me up! You have this down to a science! Really, I think I should pay you for your time to have you search for the short fat italian lady in the green WISH shirt! :thumbsup2

I bet Susan really is psyched. We did find a great one of Rhonda and me going down Main Street with our hands up. Very fun!

Diane - Any idea where the start pics for the full are? I went through all 12,000+ and found non eof me and dh. Just got our CDs, though and noticed tat teh start pic they included is NOT ours. That really bums me out. I have an e-mail into them. I'd like to think that they could just e-mail me th oucs after I drropped $160 on their CDS, but I strted the search again and just could not handle it. I remeber there being an area with a ton of them, though.

I started looking tonight, thankfully you have those great green shirts! I'll keep looking :)

Oh, not for us specifically, I know there's none of those. Please don't waste your time. I just want the generic start pic, but not the one I have.

Ahhh! LOL

Oh good! Because Susan just showed me how to pull up Google and go local and be able to look at the park in a satellite view, so I've found a new toy to waste my time at night LMBO

wtpclc said:
Just got our CDs, though and noticed tat teh start pic they included is NOT ours.

Carrie,

How long did it take the CD to arrive?

Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the heads up I never thought to look at lost & found.
I found a great pic of myself at the end, well as good as you can look at the end.

Also curious how long they took to arrive?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter