• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Marathon Weekend 2025

I guess here is a gear question, what hats/visors do people like? Does anyone have a child size head like me? (which honestly, the kid sizes don't fit right, just a little too small and the women's size is just a little too big).
I also have a small head like a 6 7/8" size when buying a fitted hat. Which is Super hard to find so i usually buy a 7 and its big 🤣. For running i always buy adjustable hats so i can make them smaller. I have one of the run disney nike ones i use for all seasons except summer (and i have it basically as tight as it can go). For summer months i wear a north face vented hiking hat (also as tight as it gets) but that one is a bit nicer fit cause it is packable so its soft and a little more form fitting.

I also have a small head like a 6 7/8" size when buying a fitted hat. Which is Super hard to find so i usually buy a 7 and its big 🤣. For running i always buy adjustable hats so i can make them smaller. I have one of the run disney nike ones i use for all seasons except summer (and i have it basically as tight as it can go). For summer months i wear a north face vented hiking hat (also as tight as it gets) but that one is a bit nicer fit cause it is packable so its soft and a little more form fitting.

It is hard for me to find a hat that both fits around my head (similarly in the under 7 head size range) and also doesn't come 1/2 way down my ears. I think a visor will be great with sunblock sprayed on my part.

Thanks for all the recommendations!

Did anyone in here buy the 2022 MW jacket....the blue/white one with the big foil design on the back? Specifically the men's version (no chip/dale on the back.) I'm looking for one and found a men's L (I fit what would normally be a men's M) for a good price, but the seller won't respond with any measurements and I know sometimes those ran super weird for sizes. Help?
I have an XL that have rarely worn. PM me if you are interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter