Marathon Weekend 2016

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this - I pre-registered DW and I for the 2016 WDW half. I have a confirmation #, but I get this when I go online to check it (from a hyperlink in the email), "Attention!You are not authorized to view this registration." Isn't that nice? I get that for both DW and myself. I've asked Active.com for help (via email). No response.

So, has anyone pre-registered before and not been able to see the registration before the general registration starts?

Two things. Anyone else able to pre register today?

And why is there no place to do the pasta in the park registration? Or am I missing something

I pre-registered (according to my confirmation email) as an AP on 4/14/15.

Can't answer the PitP party.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this - I pre-registered DW and I for the 2016 WDW half. I have a confirmation #, but I get this when I go online to check it (from a hyperlink in the email), "Attention!You are not authorized to view this registration." Isn't that nice? I get that for both DW and myself. I've asked Active.com for help (via email). No response.

So, has anyone pre-registered before and not been able to see the registration before the general registration starts?
I think that's pretty common. As long as you have that confirmation email/number, you should be all set.

Try this link for registration confirmation:

http://www.active.com/search_reg.cfm?EVENT_ID=2139472&SR_ID=48891&CHECKSSO=0

Why does today's email show Walk Disney World Marathon? Same for Half, 10k, and 5k.

Why does today's email show Walk Disney World Marathon? Same for Half, 10k, and 5k.

I guess they're trying to encourage more walkers to participate!
Thanks for pointing it out - I kinda just glanced at the email and totally missed that!

:yay::yay:

Ditto! This is my first disney race. DH and I have our fingers crossed for Dopey spots. I'm new on the boards too! Nervous and excited!!! I won't be sleeping much tonight.
I'm not 18 so can't run dopey yet but would love to hoping for 2018. I'm going for the half as my race and the 5k for fun. Last year the 10k was my first disney race and I'm hooked.

I can't believe it !!! the registration page is open at this moment. I'm just registered for the Dopey Challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter