Maps! Maps! Get'em while they're HOT!!

Thank you so very much for offering these, can't wait to get mine!!!:goodvibes

Received my maps today! Thanks for the quick send! :goodvibes

Ok Everyone! The maps are all ready to go into tomorrow's mail. Here's the list:

1. 21yankees
  2. adabob
  3. Sach_L
  4. aashaddy
  5. kimis
  6. jenjersnap - send me an address
  7. RuthieT - also need an address
  8. jordansmomma
  9. KimAshton
  10. beefpile - need an address
  11. mamatojade - also need an address
  12. Katie0677
  13. disney ambassador
  14. jnjusoioa
  15. va32h

I found out that I had some extra so the following gets a pair too:

1. dohgusgus
  2. Caitsmama
  3. Grandma Debby

For the ones who still need to send me their address, the sooner you send them the sooner you get them. haha
I have no problem sending them out of the country. In fact I really get a kick out of it. I think the furthest I've sent them to would be the Netherlands. Now that's cool!
Anyway, as I said earlier I plan on making this a monthly thing, so if you couldn't get to me this time, we'll see ya next month!!

ArgusP2
Woohoo!!! Just got back from two days at the in-laws, and saw myself on the list. Thank you sooooo much. I should probably get mine in tomorrow's mail (Oregon).

Received my maps today! Thanks for the quick send! :goodvibes

Wow! you got them already? That was fast! cool! Enjoy!

To everyone else, I will be going back next month so keep an eye out.

Please don't ask me to "put" you in the next list. It builds up quite a bit and the "back order" list would make it a job (meaning: no longer a fun thing to do). Thanks!

oh cool!! I made the list -- my dd will be soooooo excited to get this!! This will be her first trip !
Thank you sooooooo much for doing this!!

Got my maps today, too! Thank you very much! DH was impressed that someone took the time and effort to do this! :)

I got my maps yesterday! Thank you so much, my dd was THRILLED!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that I no longer have anymore maps. They all went pretty fast this time around. I will be repeating this offer every time I go (which is usually once a month) so keep an eye out.

Please do not PM me asking me to "put" you on the list of the next time. There is no list. It just makes a fun thing more like work. I try to limit mailing out 15 (an arbitrary number, again not wanting to put too much thought and work to a fun thing) maps each time. Also, I get enough strange looks when I grab that many maps at the turnstiles.

Thank you, ArgusP2

Sorry, I was one of those who asked to be put on the list. I don't want to be the one who sucked the fun out of you trying to do something nice. So please disregard my pm.

We just received our maps in the mail :cool1: My 9 year old granddaughter is busy showing her 3 year old sister where everything is :) The 9 year old went to Disneyland in 2005 before we boarded the Magic for the Mexican Riviera but the 3 year old is going for the first time and the maps are making the "princesses" really excited :banana: Thanks for sharing the MAGIC and helping dreams come true :goodvibes I will pick up maps in June and play this wonderful game forward. :woohoo:
Grandma Debby :cheer2:

The maps were such a nice surprise to find in our mailbox. Thank you so much!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter