maple leaf tickets

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by normmo, Mar 18, 2004.

1. normmo

normmo Mouseketeer

Hi guys - I was pricing park hoppers and Maple Leaf Tickets have very good prices. Has anyone used them? Any problems? I've only bought from Disney before so I'm new to all this.
    thanks,
    Mo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. hockey mom

hockey mom <font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at

I have not used them, but have used Paramount. Prices are good, delivery is excellent and right now the 6 or 7 day hopper comes with a pass for Disney quest.

4. mbb

mbb <font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli

we ordered tkts on a Thursady, and had them in our hot little hands - here in RURAL Cape Breton - Tuesday morning...

Rosa is great... www.paramountinternationaltravel.com call and ask about the 10Day World Passes, and the 30Day FunintheSun passes...:sunny:

5. mbb

mbb <font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli

that the Hoppers that Paramount has for sale are

7day Park Hoppers
    Water parks
    And a day at DQ...HTH:sunny:

6. 2cute4u

2cute4u Earning My Ears

First time, just got back on Saturday. We ordered through Mapleleaf, 5 day plus park hoppers and disney quest 3 adults and 1 child, for $1060.85, the actually tickets came very fast, and didn't have to worry as got actual tickets, saved time when going through the gate, by already having the tickets!

7. mom_rules

mom_rules <font color=FF66FF>LOVES the Yachtsmen!<br><font c

Good lord! I thought you were talking about Leaf Tickets (they cost the same as PHP tickets)