Mandymouse’s POPping back to WDW ~ Aug ’09 ~ Part One

Great trip so far and lovely necklace.

I can't wait to go back.

Love the Report Mandy great pictures ( loads of cocktail holding ones )
Love the necklace also xxx

Great trip report Mandy - can't wait to hear about the Poly and the Wonder!:thumbsup2

Great report so far, you posted them all so quickly :scared1: Also sounds like you guys got lots done but at a relaxing pace :goodvibes

Glad to hear you had a good time and plenty of drinks :thumbsup2 (that's what a holiday is for ;))

I love all you tops, esp the Mickey green and white one and the the purpley pink flowery top :lovestruc

Can't wait to read about your cruise too :banana:

Keep up the great job :woohoo:

Great report Mandy. Can't wait to read all about the cruise next.

Glad to see all your tops making an appearance in your photos!!!:rotfl:

Tam

I've been waiting to read your trip report this time and it doesn't disappoint!!
Sounds like you had a great time - look forward to reading the rest! :thumbsup2

Wonderful report. just adore the photos of the drinks. my mouth is watering and just can't wait to one day have a cocktail with you.

love your necklace too.

would have been really upset about the skymap as thats all i watch when flying longhaul.

susan

Great trip report so far Mandy, looks like you all had lots of fun from the photos!

I love your green Mickey Mouse vest, was that the one from MouseGear? Really pretty!! :)

Wow! Muchos rapido!

I love the balance between the family holiday and the two "couples" doing their own thing - I see my future.......only 12 years to wait:rotfl2:

Loving the tops lovey:thumbsup2

Great report. How did you manage to post it all so quick? I actually like the format of this report and might adopt it for my October one :thumbsup2
It must be great having 2 children old enough to do their own thing, allowing you both the time to do things as a couple.

Oh I love your TRS mandy and how you tease us with all those yummy cocktails :D

Great report :thumbsup2

Ever since we booked our cruise I have become a saddo and watch the Wonder leave on Thursdays and Sundays. I would have waved to you if I'd known you were on the beach!! :rotfl:

Looking forward to more .......... :)

:hug: Thank you so much for taking the time to read my trippy and for leaving your lovely comments

Great trippie so far !!! I was gutted when you cut it b4 you had boarded the wonder x x

LOL, the Cruise part should be ready for the weekend :)

I'm glad I didn't try a Lapu Lapu if they are too strong for you (didn't quite know how to put that without seeming rude, you are obviously a lot more used to the drinks than I am!!!!) Looking forward to more.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love the balance between the family holiday and the two "couples" doing their own thing - I see my future.......only 12 years to wait:rotfl2:

It'll be here before you know it Jo ::yes::

Check you out with the super-speedy trip report! Great job so far, really enjoyable reading. I agree with what others have said about being able to spend time with your hubby as well as having family time- the best of both worlds! All the cocktails look fab, I can't wait to try some! I think I'll be brave and go for the Lapu Lapu as I've wanted one for so long. We'll see how that one turns out for me... :rotfl:

Can't wait for the next part!

As I was reading through, there were loads of things I intended to comment on, but I'm too lazy to go back through and pick them all out :upsidedow. As usual I'm enjoying all your tops! :teeth:

We'd make great trip companions - you like to do things just the way we do. Lots of chillaxing and even more chugging of cocktails! :rotfl: Paul and I would come to blows over the tips, though - I go the opposite way and over tip everywhere. :o

fab report mandy, thanks for sharing ur trip with us.
sounds like you had a fab time.xx :)

fab trippie as always Mandy, your reports always make me want to be there RIGHT NOW!!!

Mandy, really enjoying your reports:) Baileys in the AM before your flight BRILL :thumbsup2 I too would be sending DH back for more :) My DH also LOVES the curry in Japan, he says it's the best food at Disney:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter