man arrested for exposing himself at akl pool

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by disney david, Jun 12, 2012.

1. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tehSAC

tehSAC Mouseketeer

What a sick freak. Glad he wasn't there when I was, or you'd be reading about me too, for kicking his ****.

4. SamSam

SamSam http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

It's so disgusting that this could happen anywhere, but happening at a WDW resort just seems even worse.

The sad/disgusting part is that since he 'only' exposed himself, not much will probably happen to him!!!!

Sorry, but this is a huge issue to me and I would like to see him locked up forever.

5. Halloweenqueen

Halloweenqueen Whenever Candle Lights Flicker...

A "dog chew toy", I had to laugh at that one.

What a sicko. I wonder if he had family with him.

6. disprincessatheart

disprincessatheart I was a Disney Bride 4.29.08

Those poor kids and families! This along with the story of the dad killing the slime he caught attacking his 4 yr old in Texas make me want to never leave the house!

7. disney david

disney david DIS Veteran

8. alice99

alice99 DIS Veteran

What a sicko!

9. hockeymomNS

hockeymomNS Has an in with immigration

That is just sick.

10. kaligal

kaligal DIS Veteran

I'm honestly surprised we don't hear more of this.

There are a LOT of disturbed peeps out there...and Disney being so full of kids...I find it impressive that we don't hear more of it...especially in pools. Makes me think *maybe* Disney is doing something right.

11. GoofyforDisney3

GoofyforDisney3 DIS Veteran

So, my first thought was 'OMG! That was the resort we stayed last and want to stay at again.' My second thought was 'my DD swims with goggles all the time under water and she is 9.' My third thought was 'how would my DD have handled this had it happened to her.' But then my last thought was 'how would I react if this were to have happened to my daughter' and I didn't like the place my mind went. (All I can say is it involved dismemberment without a sharp object. :lmao: )

I know this can happen at any place in the world. For some reason it just makes it worse in my mind when it is at Disney since that is the place that even adults say you get to be a kid.