Mamma Mia

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
Just saw Mamma Mia and it was FUN and fantastic.

Great summer movie.

There were young kids (8 - 10) in the theater dancing in the front row.

Truly a good time.

I was actually wondering how it turned out. I think we are going to see Batman tomorrow (bf's pick, I am slightly interested lol). Mama is so next!

Kevin - Have you seen the play?

I saw the play and it was FANTASTIC. I really want to see the movie also. The music is so much fun and upbeat! I'm so happy to hear the movie was worth going to.

I'm glad it was good. Apparently there is a short run of the play coming into Cleveland so I'm hoping to get there and see the movie. I love musicals!

we just got back from Dark Knight....we were lined up waiting to get in and watched people walk into Mama Mia...Some of the poor guys were dragging their feet and looking forlornly at us cool kids in the DK line! J/K!!;) I felt bad!
Dark Knight was unbelievably cool!!!!! That and Wall-E are the best of the year so far!!!

Will check out MM as I saw the play and enjoyed it, plus Meryl Streep equals awesome!

I totally agree! We just got home from the movie. Meryl Streep was fantastic as usual and Amanda Seyfried was a pleasant vocal surprise for me.

Ugh....I was supposed to see Mamma Mia today! My roommate decided that she didn't want to brave the crowds for The Dark Knight...*sigh*. So I know have to wait until Wednesday.

I did read a review on CNN (an Entertainment Weekly review) that bashed Mamma Mia. Wasn't to excited to see that. Then again, practically any movie they bash I usually love. However...if Kevin likes it...I'll have to check it out!

I'll even overlook the fact that he didn't like WALL·E...

I'll go see Dark Knight first. Then I'll see Journey to the Center of the Earth, then Hellboy, then the Incredible Hulk, then Hancock, then even Baby Mama, before I go see Mamma Mia.

Have I ever said how much I detest Abba?

Ugh....I was supposed to see Mamma Mia today! My roommate decided that she didn't want to brave the crowds for The Dark Knight...*sigh*. So I know have to wait until Wednesday.

I did read a review on CNN (an Entertainment Weekly review) that bashed Mamma Mia. Wasn't to excited to see that. Then again, practically any movie they bash I usually love. However...if Kevin likes it...I'll have to check it out!

I'll even overlook the fact that he didn't like WALL·E...

I read the same CNN review and though "oh no....what have they done" and then went and saw the movie.

I dont think the gentleman that reviewed the movie understood it at all. It was just supposed to be fun and I dont think he got it at all.

There were people clapping and singing along in the theater. In most movies I would find that truly annoying, but in this movie it almost seems natural.

It's bright and funny and as John described it....it felt like a mini vacation.

John and I took my Mom and Dad and all four of us loved it.

Go see it.

Even you Mindy.....or I will follow you around that cruise ship singing Waterloo for four days.

I can't wait to see Mama Mia, with any luck I'll be able to go Sunday. I think it looks like so much fun and I love movies like that.

As for the Dark Night...I don't know, the commercials creep me out, I just don't know if I am going to be able to sit through this movie.

And when did Kevin comment on Wall-E? Did I miss a review or blog somehow?

I can't wait to see Mama Mia....love Meryl Streep! It looks like a wonderfully fun movie.

And when did Kevin comment on Wall-E? Did I miss a review or blog somehow?

It was during chat and I said that I thought it was a 10 minute idea strung out over 2 hours.

I found it a bit tedious.

I've come to realize that I am not a big fan of Pixar movies. I find them
technically amazing, but they leave me cold

I loved Enchanted, but havent really loved a fully animated Disney movie since Lilo and Stitch.

Can't wait to see Mamma Mia! Loved the musical...had us dancing in the aisles.

--Daneen

DD and I just got back from seeing Mamma Mia. We both LOVED it! It was so much fun! Definitely a dance in your seat kind of movie!:cool1:

Now DD wants to see it on Broadway. :)

The location where they filmed it (Greece) was breathtaking. :goodvibes I really love Meryl Streep. I could watch her wallpaper a room and find it enjoyable. :love: Definitely, two thumbs up! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I'll go see Dark Knight first. Then I'll see Journey to the Center of the Earth, then Hellboy, then the Incredible Hulk, then Hancock, then even Baby Mama, before I go see Mamma Mia.

Have I ever said how much I detest Abba?

So you'll be our Dancing Queen during 70's night? :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter