Malls near WDW

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by amybel, Mar 17, 2011.

1. amybel

amybel Earning My Ears

Mar 16, 2011
    I plan on spending one day from my vacation shopping, I won't be renting a car, so I will need to get a taxi. What is a good mall(preferably outlet) that is near Disney?
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Orlando Vic

Orlando Vic Mouseketeer

Jan 28, 2009
    Orlando Premium Outlets.

Two locations:

Orlando Premium Outlets - Vineland Ave
    8200 Vineland Avenue
    Orlando, FL 32821
    (407) 238-7787

Orlando Premium Outlets - International Dr
    4951 International Drive
    Orlando, FL 32819
    (407) 352-9600
  4. kstgelais4

kstgelais4 DIS Veteran

Dec 27, 2005
    The I-drive outlet had a WDW outlet. They have lots of souvies that they sell in the park.
  5. Traveliz

Traveliz DIS Veteran

Aug 8, 2000
    The one on Vineland has a Disney outlet too. Also you can get a shuttle to that one from the DTD hotels - I don't remember the specifics now but if you check their website it is there.

It is much closer also if you end up taking a taxi - won't cost as much to travel to the Vineland St outlet mall area.

6. DOOM1001

DOOM1001 DIS Veteran

May 23, 2003
    Both Premium outlet locations are pretty similar,the International Drive location is a bit larger but the Vineland location is closer to Disney.Other malls in the area are the Mall at Millenia about two exits north of Universal Studios,this is a nice mall with more upscale stores and several restaurants,the whole area around the mall is full of stores and restaurants,even an IKEA.The Florida mall is a very big more traditional mall,it's a bit older but has tons of stores and restaurants in and around it.There's also the lake Buena Vista factory stores outlet,which is the smallest of the three outlets.