Mallory Magical Wish to DisneyWorld & GKTW! UPDATED 8/1/13 -- Updated pictures!!

Joining in. So glad Mallorys cleared for her trip. Can't wait to hear more about your plans. I have followed several MAW reports and it is always so wonderful to see a child get there wish. As for the photopass I'm no expert so you might want to check with some people on the wish board (Maroo perhaps) but I'm almost positive you can get a photopass for free through GKTW.

Hi and welcome!

Congrats on getting a wish for Mallory, she is just beautiful!!! And extra congrats for getting such good news from the cardiologist!

We are leaving for my daughter's wish trip on 12/27 so I can try to help with questions too. :)

GKTW has specific nights that they have certain parties, so if you want to attend those you have to plan around that. (We are planning to go to the Christmas party - which is every Thursday, and the Pirates and Princesses Party - every Friday) As far as the parks, you pick which days you want to go.

Your news today is the best news ever! :woohoo: A green light for fun!!!
Congratulations and happy planning! :yay:

Dizneeat, thanks for the well wishes and thanks for visiting again. :thumbsup2 I have so much planning to do which is half the fun. :banana: I can't wait to get more info from MAW!! :yay:

Talk to you later!! :surfweb:

Thanks again,

Madeline

Joining in. So glad Mallorys cleared for her trip. Can't wait to hear more about your plans. I have followed several MAW reports and it is always so wonderful to see a child get there wish. As for the photopass I'm no expert so you might want to check with some people on the wish board (Maroo perhaps) but I'm almost positive you can get a photopass for free through GKTW.

Kayrosek, thanks for joining in and thanks for the photo pass info. I am photo crazy, so this great news for me!!! :thumbsup2

I agree that MAW is a great opportunity for kids, we feel very blessed!!:yay:

Thanks for the reply!! It is nice to see people joining us in virtual land!! :cloud9:

Madeline

Hi and welcome!

Congrats on getting a wish for Mallory, she is just beautiful!!! And extra congrats for getting such good news from the cardiologist!

We are leaving for my daughter's wish trip on 12/27 so I can try to help with questions too. :)

GKTW has specific nights that they have certain parties, so if you want to attend those you have to plan around that. (We are planning to go to the Christmas party - which is every Thursday, and the Pirates and Princesses Party - every Friday) As far as the parks, you pick which days you want to go.

Emilyswish, thanks for your reply. I checked out your thread. Your kids are so cute and Emily's story is amazing. :cheer2: You must be so excited you are so close now!! :banana:

Thanks for the tip on the MAW nights they sound AWESOME!! princess:

Thanks again!! :thumbsup2

Madeline

Okay so our church Christmas program was last night and oops I forgot the red and green. I had Mallory looking super cute in... purple. :lmao: Note to self for next year everyone wears red, green, and black to the Christmas Program!! :santa:

Anyway, I can't resist sharing some really cute pictures with you.

1st there is the important picture with Santa :santa::
mallorysanta2010.jpg

Next is Mallory with the craft she made:
mallorywardpartyrudolph.jpg

Doesn't she look great in purple?!? :thumbsup2 Mallory and the other children sang 3 Christmas songs. :rolleyes1 Our teenage son Michael and the other youth did the Charlie Brown play. They both did GREAT!! It was super cute!! :dance3:

Finally we took Mallory to Build-a-Bear for an early birthday present (she will be 6 years old on Dec 31st :cheer2: ).
buildabear4.jpg

I have the cutest Rudolph MAW stories to share. I'll post more on that later... stay tuned. :surfweb:

Thanks for reading,

Madeline

It's exciting isn't it... a wish trip.... Keep posting and make sure you get your link on the post. Just copy the URL at the top of your posting, and then paste it into your signature and that should work. I look forward to reading more about your trip.:)

It's exciting isn't it... a wish trip.... Keep posting and make sure you get your link on the post. Just copy the URL at the top of your posting, and then paste it into your signature and that should work. I look forward to reading more about your trip.:)

Thanks for the reply, brookerene!! Yes it is exciting!! :cool1:

Thanks for the help getting the link in my post that worked!! :worship:

You ROCK!! :yay:

Madeline

Hi there and welcome!! Not sure how I missed your PTR. We also live in So Cal and I grew up with Disneyland. We only live 10 min away when I was a kid. My youngest was granted a wish in 08 and we went to Disney World. Wow!! What a difference. Unfortunately my second oldest was also granted a wish(they have the same disease) and since we had so much fun at Disney World..she picked to go back. We are going March 13 and staying 4 extra days. We want to see the Atlantic Ocean and go to Busch Gardens.

Mallory is such a brave girl and what a cutie pie too. I know she is in the best of care with Dr Bailey. I knew a couple of kids that went a saw him. All of our care is at CHLA. My youngest is a frequent flyer there. Kylee was admitted for 2 days at Loma Linda for a 48 hour VEEG before. Can't wait to read more about your plans.

Hi there, joining in on your PTR! You have a beautiful family, looking forward to reading all about your plans :)

What a beautiful family you have. I am so glad Mallory is getting a wish! I love the Rudolph and Clarice at Build-A-Bear this year. We took our kids to get them as a special treat and they have them talk to each other all the time. Can't wait to hear more about your plans and family.

Congrats on being granted a wish!! Mallory is adorable and I am so glad to hear her heart is doing great. Welcome to the boards...my girls loved the Crystal Palace for dinner with winnie & tigger. It was there favorite of all of the character meals their second favorite was chef mickey. Have a blast planning

Hi there and welcome!! Not sure how I missed your PTR. We also live in So Cal and I grew up with Disneyland.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. What a coincidence that we have both been to Loma Linda and CHLA. Thanks for you kind words about Mallory. As I am sure you will agree there is something special about these kids that have been through so much. :love:

That is great you are headed back for a 2nd wish. :woohoo: You are so lucky to be doing the extra days!! How fun!! :banana:

Thanks for visiting,

Madeline

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter