Male Solo traveller to Disneyworld on 7th August2015.

Jax919

Earning My Ears
Hi there,

I'm an asian guy from australia and will be going to disneyworld (last part of my trip) on my own on the 7th before i fly out in the afternoon. Is there anyone also visiting disneyworld who would want to join to check out disneyworld, line up together and have lunch?

I'm also going to universal studios on the 6th of August if you want to join too?

I'm a friendly guy and looking for another solo traveller :).

Hopefully would be able to find a disney friend :D
Looking forward to hear from you.

Last edited:

Of course! Enjoy your trip!! :mickeyjum Even if you don't find someone to hang out with, you'll still have a great time!

Really... thank you... i most likely will be on my own, but just having your message is very rewarding- that is, knowing someone out there is willing to say
'hi' thanks. :)

I'll say hi! Just a bummer I wont be in Disney at that time frame! But I hope you have a wonderful trip! :mickeybar

Hi Patsydust! Thanks for the 'hi'. I'm looking forward to it. I have been meaning to go as a kid. I finally decided to go ahead and do it! lol I just didn't think I'd be doing it on my own haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter