Making some life changes....

Mermaid02

DIS Veteran
......I'm going back to school in September, my "BABY" is starting kindergarten, and I'm GOING to lose some weight! I can't afford to go to WW (had to quit my job to make time for school) but I'm going to do my best. I printed out Kelsie's tips, and I'm starting TODAY! Wish me luck!

I just wanted to say good luck and mention that WW online is less expensive than going to meetings.

Herc.:) :)

YEAH!!! I am so looking forward to when the baby is in kindergarten (4 more years to go). I really thought I'd miss my first DS when he headed off for school...boy was I wrong. It is so much easier to take care of yourself when little ones aren't always demanding your time. And the better you take care of yourself, the better you'll feel about yourself, and the better your family time will be. The best of luck to you!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter