Making Scrapbook type autograph pages, suggestions?

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by PrincessAndie, Aug 28, 2010.

1. PrincessAndie

PrincessAndie Mouseketeer

Okay, I am making 12x12 scrapbook pages into autograph pages for our upcoming Disney trip! :D I have used the printable 4x5 cards before and those are fantastic. However, this will be my 19th birthday and I wanted something a little more special. Anyway, I'm not entirely sure how to transport the pages in the park without them getting damaged and how to have the characters sign them (what to bare down on, etc...)
    Has anyone made pages like this and have suggestions? I would love to see what you have created. Hopefully I will be able to post pictures of mine later.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MusicMouse

MusicMouse Ph.D. Finally!

4. jxburns

jxburns Earning My Ears

The only thing I can think of is bringing the pages in thier protective sheets already mounted in the album itself. While in line, you can pull the sheet out of the sleeve for the charactor to sign and use the book to bear down on.

More power to you for wanting to transport 12x12 sheets throughout the park. And Happy Birthday!!!

5. MrsSilvaStrat

MrsSilvaStrat DIS Veteran

Musicmouse - That book is gorgeous!

6. MusicMouse

MusicMouse Ph.D. Finally!

Thank you! It was my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, and now I'm totally addicted! :goodvibes