Making Partial Payment on Room Reservation Online

Salinger

Mouseketeer
In the past, I've always gone into my reservation online and made partial payments whenever I had a little extra money, so that by the time I arrived, my room (room only res) was all but paid for instead of a huge payment all at once.

I can't see anyway to do that any more. Is it still possible? I know I can call in and ask a cast member to do it, but it's so much easier to do it yourself online. Has this option been changed or removed? Thanks in advance for any info.

I've been making partial payments on my December 2015 reservation for a couple months now without any problem. I know they've been having website issues since the Free Dining promotion was announced and several times I tried to make a payment and got a message that the website was down. Mine is a package with room, tickets, dining, etc. so I'm not sure if that's handled differently from a room only reservation but I would try again periodically - might just be a website issue for you!

I didn't have the option to pay our room only reservations online. I had to call in, but it was all automated, no cast member to talk to.

There's no way to make partial payments towards a room-only reservation online.

Thanks for the replies! I'll call in. Shame they took the online option away, it was so convenient.

It is very easy to call in and make partial payments. Just did it this past weekend. It is all automated.

I called in and made the payment. For some strange reason, the automated system couldn't find my reservation number even though I booked directly with Disney. When the castmember came on the line, without giving him my number again, he already had my reservation pulled up and all my details, so that was strange. Castmember was awesome though, as always. Thanks everyone for the input!

I called in and made the payment. For some strange reason, the automated system couldn't find my reservation number even though I booked directly with Disney. When the castmember came on the line, without giving him my number again, he already had my reservation pulled up and all my details, so that was strange. Castmember was awesome though, as always. Thanks everyone for the input!

I've had same issue more than not for years. of course never fails my hubs will think I'm talking to him or Tv will get really loud just as I'm trying to talk to system.

I thought I was going crazy looking for it! I searched all over the web page .. this is helpful to know they took away the RO payment option..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter