Making first campground ressie today...

Discussion in 'Camping at Disney World' started by KimBeano, Nov 7, 2012.

1. KimBeano

KimBeano Mouseketeer

When does Halloween stuff start at the campground? Thinking 10-12 days in October, but don't want to be there Halloween time. Is Halloween all October? Lol.

Specifically looking at 10/14 through 10/26. Opinions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

This year was Sept. 11 - Nov. 2 - they definitely get "their money's worth" out of Holidays :rolleyes1 This is the dates for the parks - would think FW wouldn't be a lot different - but for sure would think it would be ALL of October!

4. KimBeano

KimBeano Mouseketeer

Ok. No biggie. Thanks for the info.

5. KimBeano

KimBeano Mouseketeer

Okay, I just booked Oct 4-13 at the campgrounds. I have AAA so I still need to call and get that applied to my total. But, I am so excited. We have a trip in Dec and now we have one next Oct.

I love Disney World!! This trip in Oct will be first one for us to stay in The World and it is going to be a surprise trip for the kids. We are going to tell them we are just going camping in Florida (we live in Georgia) which we did last year, so I don't think they'll suspect. So over the moon!

6. North of Mouse

North of Mouse DIS Veteran

:jumping1: :mickeyjum

We, too, have ressies in Dec. (actually 11/27 - 12/7), then April 2013 (Flower & Garden Festival) :woohoo: