Making Family Shirts For Our First Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MarvelPrincess, Nov 15, 2012.

1. MarvelPrincess

MarvelPrincess Earning My Ears

I was planning on making matching custom shirts for my family. Has anyone done this before? I'm not sure where I should order them from or what to put on them. If anyone has any links to some simple Disney Cruise graphics, that would be awesome. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

There are people on the boards who will do designs for you if you aren't comfortable doing your own--the link is usually right at the top. You can print the designs onto printer transfer sheets. The best quality are ordered on line, but you can get lesser quality at craft stores. Just iron them onto t-shirts, which you can also get at the craft stores. Very easy.

4. MarvelPrincess

Awesome! I'll probably order them online just to make sure I dont mess them up. :rotfl2:

5. kristinfly2

kristinfly2 Mouseketeer

I am not at all crafty and I made two sets of shirts using designs I found on here and ironed them on! If I can do it, anyone can! :)

6. MarvelPrincess

Awesome! Now I'm off to find the best graphics!

7. leighi123

leighi123 Earning My Ears

I'm making some for our family (me, my son, my parents, my grandparents), and sewing a Mickey or a Minnie head applique on each one, with our names under.

If you go the iron on route, get the expensive kind, they work better, and follow directions carefully! They look awful if not done well, and in any case they don't hold up great in the wash.

8. Wenawen

Wenawen Earning My Ears

Please let me know where I can find some matching shirts. We are going on the Fantasy next Aug and I want to find something fun. Please post a link. There will be 17 of us.

9. cypressmom

cypressmom Love my Disney vacations!

Try Custom Ink.

10. jdb in AZ

jdb in AZ <font color=green>It could end up curdled<br><font

i've seen some on ebay. Type Disney cruise shirt into the ebay search bar.

11. Imedley200

Imedley200 Mouseketeer