Making an ADR

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by The Real Cinderella, Aug 17, 2009.

1. The Real Cinderella

The Real Cinderella Saving hard for our next trip

Can someone tell me from what time of day on your 180 days mark can you actually begin booking your ADR's online or by phone please

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lizzy Lemon

Lizzy Lemon DIS Veteran

12 noon our time until the clocks go back and then its 11am. Do them on line if you can its so much easier.

4. The Real Cinderella

The Real Cinderella Saving hard for our next trip

Thanks a bunch!! Really helpful.

5. Elise79

Elise79 Moderator Moderator

Online ADRs open an hour earlier at 11am (6am EST) and phone lines open at 12 noon (7am EST).

You will need your Disney US reservation number to access the extra 10 days if you are staying onsite. :goodvibes

6. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

Do you need your US number to link to your dining plan for booking a pay in advance meal such as Cinderella's Royal Table? Did that make sense? :confused3

7. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

How do you get your Disney on-site reservation number? I've got our Thomas Cook booking reference, but nothing which refers to a Disney booking number :confused3

8. howlongtillsummer?

howlongtillsummer? DIS Veteran

I haven't booked yet. But according to my helpful friends here, your travel agent can email disney us for it. You apparently need it to access the 90+10 feature of dining reservations. I was wondering if you need it to apply dining plan also.