Making ADR's GF questions

tscrapper

Mouseketeer
:thumbsup2Hello, I can start making ressies tonight and i was wondering if anyone has eaten GF at Les Chefs de France? Second we would like to do a buffet and was wondering if they have a separate station for the Gluten free choices. And finally can i only make each reservation as the day opens up (we are at 180 days today) or is like fast pass+ where you can book for the whople trip once your date opens?

We have not eaten in France. I have not read about good experiences there. It has been a while though. They are not Disney-owned. Maybe someone has tried it recently.
At buffets, the chef will take you around and let you know what is safe to eat, what they can bring you from the back due to CC concerns and what they can modify. We Love Boma! We have only had breakfast there but we are trying dinner as well on our next trip. You should be able to make all your ressies on the same day.

In regards to the ADR's you can make them all once you hit 180 days.

I have not heard great reviews of GF meals at Chef's. A few positive reviews here and there, but not many. I always am extremely cautious with non Disney owned locations. As for the buffets, just like Denine said, the chef will come walk you through and poing out the GF options. They always go above and beyond for my son and offer to make him something on the back as well.

I have been combing websites for reviews and haven't found much which is surprising since gluten free seems to be a more and more common dietary need these days. We are planning a fall trip with me brother who is Celiac. I have seen a lot of good allergy reviews and vegetarian reviews for Sanaa. I wish the allergy options and menu items were easier to find on the internet. I never imagined I would have so much trouble with it since most all chain restaurants have a gluten free menu on their website.

I have been combing websites for reviews and haven't found much which is surprising since gluten free seems to be a more and more common dietary need these days. We are planning a fall trip with me brother who is Celiac. I have seen a lot of good allergy reviews and vegetarian reviews for Sanaa. I wish the allergy options and menu items were easier to find on the internet. I never imagined I would have so much trouble with it since most all chain restaurants have a gluten free menu on their website.

Check out these sites for some amazing GF reviews in Disney. We have tried so many places that we would have not have because of these websites.

http://www.glutenfreedairyfreewdw.com/
http://www.gfinorlando.com/
http://www.glutenista.com/walt-disney-world-gluten-free.html
http://www.allergyfreemouse.com/dining/gluten-free-at-walt-disney-world-parks/

I am GF. I did not tell them in advance, just told when we got to the restaurants. We ate in Chef's in France since this is one of our favs. They weren't really that great about GF, but I made it work for myself. I have a intolerance so not as bad as some and I generally can make it work for me. I ordered the steak and had veggies. Didn't eat any bread and they did not offer any GF bread. For dessert I had the creme bruelle (I know bad spelling!!). Buffets were good. Boma is wonderful. The chef made me my own dessert plate. I found Germany not so great. No there are no GF "sections". The chef will come out and take you around and tell you what you can eat. Counter services are generally very good. The manager will come over and he/she usually has a binder and you can look at the menus and order what you want. Loved the burgers and fries!! Disney really does it better than anyone. They have lots more options than most places. They will work with you. Good Luck and have a great trip.

Enjoy The Magic!!

My son has Celiac Disease, and we find Disney to be AMAZING at accommodating his dietary needs. At table service restaurants, I note the dietary restriction when making the ADR and again when we check in at the restaurant. The chef comes out and goes over his options with him. At quick service places, I mention his dietary needs when we first get up to the cashier. They call out a manager who takes his order, prepares it herself, and brings it out to us (to avoid cross contamination).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!