Making ADRs for a large group . . .

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by princessmocha, Jun 4, 2013.

1. princessmocha

princessmocha Mouseketeer

We are quickly approaching our 180 +10 day . . . So excited . . . :cool1: When I go in to make our ADRs can I book for our whole group of 10 with the 180 +10? We are all staying at the GF, but in 3 rooms. I just want to make sure that I can make all of our ADRs so we can sit together, etc., but wasn't sure if I could only make them for my family and not the others . . . (Did any of that make sense? :confused3: lol)

Thanks!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jjl181

jjl181 Mouseketeer

Absolutely! In fact, that's what you should do, otherwise you will be split up into separate tables. Good luck getting what you're hoping for! :thumbsup2

4. princessmocha

princessmocha Mouseketeer

Thanks!!! I thought I could and then I started having doubts . . . I keep having nightmares about this whole trip . . . LOL I just need to relax. :goodvibes

5. Bob NC

Bob NC DIS Veteran<br><font color="red">I am a trained pr

You WILL be told that they cannot guarantee that your entire party will be seated together at the same table.

When I made ADR's for 11 people at a number of restaurants a few years ago they told me that every time, but we were always seated at the same table.

6. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

I just did this last week for CRT and over the weekend for some others that we decided we wanted

7. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

One thing to do is try to get a reservation within 20 minutes of the restaurant opening. It will be a lot easier to seat the group together.