Make your own Disney activity pages!!

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
I was looking for Disney things for my kids to do. I found this web page:
http://puzzlemaker.school.discovery.com/

You can make Disney puzzles!!
I made a crossword puzzle titled "Disney girls", and you had to find Cinderella, Minnie, Lilo, Wendy, Mary Poppins, Aurora, Daisy, Belle, etc...

Then I made Disney Villians with: Ursula, Gaston, EvilQueen, etc...

I am also going to make Disney guys, Disney rides, Disney everthing!!

I also did the Letter Tiles word mix up one, I put "Splash mountain is my favorite ride" It seperated the words into 3 letters per block, then you need to figure it out. How fun!!

I am going to make a booklet for each of my kids with about 10 pages in it (or more, depending on how imaginative I can be!!) and give it to them to do on the 7 hour plane ride :cool1:

I am so excited, this is sooo fun!!!

Anyone have any other ideas for a fun wordfind theme??

That's fabulous, thanks for the link, what a great website! :thumbsup2

Do you have this year's planning DVD - on the bonus features section there's a great quiz - of course it's interactive but if you wanted to compile a quiz in the booklet you could type up the questions they ask on the DVD (and the answers of course, lol!).

I just input words on that website to make up a Wordsearch and it's amazing. Wordsearches keep kids going for ages so that should be a good one! lol

I might just copy your idea if that's ok. :)

Thanks so much for the link. That would be great busy work for the kids in my class when I take time off to go to WDW :thumbsup2 !

Thanks again!!

Pathetic of me--I laid up till all hours of the morning last night thinking up new quizzes... :p

Snow White--apple, queen, Bashful, Dopey, Sneezy etc...
100 Acre Woods--Pooh, Honey, Kanga, Roo, Tigger etc...
Animals-Nala, Simba, Bullseye, Louie, Pluto etc..

Now that the kids are gone to school I am going to have such fun making these today!! (see, Pathetic!)

I can only think up 6 dwarves-Sneezy, Dopey, Bashful, Doc, Sleepy, Happy...who am I missing?

Also--any more villians you can think up? :teeth:

Re: the dwarves, you forgot my DH, Grumpy. :lmao:

And what you're doing is not pathetic at all! These are the activities that make memories for children years later.... my DS12 often talks about the days we sat at the kitchen table painting when he was much younger. I didn't do it often enough but at least it made some kind of impact. :) Good luck with the rest of the book!

Thanks for the link, that will be a fun thing to keep them busy on the airplane, waiting at the airport or in the morning while I'm getting ready.

Yay, I made more last night.

I did a crossword puzzle of where we are eating (Chef Mickeys, Biergarten, Le Cellier etc...) with hints like "german fun", Mickey will be cooking for us here, and Oh Canada!

I did another one of things to watch (Cirque, Fantasmic, Wishes etc..)

And another puzzle where I named the dwarves, and the words all spelled out 'Snow Whites friends'.

I then hole punched them all, decorated duotangs with Disney stickers, and put them in.
I bought the kids each a set with Disney pencils, erasers etc... at the Dollar Store, and will give them the set with the duotang when we are on the plane.

I am so excited for them to have them! :cool1:

Any other suggestions?

Thought I would bring this back up.
I have been making puzzles every night!!

I did ones for:
The coasters at UO
Restaraunts we are eating at
Our favorite mountains (splash, BTMR, Space)
The countries at World Showcase
Different princesses

and more! I have done about 12 different puzzles, a variety of each one.

My kids loved the books last year, can't wait to give them this years!

Hi OP could you post pics of the pages So I could get a better idea. we are driving in Aug so want to make some for DH as well. as myself

Had to pull this page up again so I could make more pages for our trip next week!:cool1:

I'm glad you did! These suggestions are all great! I have been looking for something just like this to add a little extra magic to our trip!

for the link. Next time we go we're driving so I need some stuff for my youngest to do in the car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter