Make a Wish Trip to DisneyLAND, not WDW!

Well, to wrap things up, Disneyland was a GREAT GREAT choice for us to have a Make a Wish Trip! Bridget has been lucky enough to go to WDW 1/2 dozen times with DVC, so this was just so much more special and exciting to her.

Thanks for reading, I was hoping to help future families with planning MAW DL trips.

Pat McCormack

I am so glad to read your TR. I have been wondering how the trip went and if it was wonderful. Sounds like you all had a fun time. I am glad that Bridget was strong enough to get the trip she deserved. Thanks for sharing your experience and your good tips for a great MAW trip to DL.

Denise

What a wonderful trip. I am glad your daughter was able to both enjoy and experience DL to the fullest. Thank you for the trip report.

What a wonderful report and great trip for your daughter & her friend! My wishes to her that she live a full life & continues to stay in remission :hug:

I wanted to comment on the black boots you saw people wearing who didn't seem to need assistance such as crutches/wheelchairs. I fell 7 weeks ago going out to my garage & tore ligaments completely in my left ankle. I was on crutches with this boot for about 5 weeks and during the last 2 weeks, I've been hobbling along with the boot alone. I can actually walk pretty quickly on it (I had 3rd degree sprain which my doctor said he usually sees with football running backs & normally would require surgery). Now this week I'm walking with a little splint and am walking like an old lady without a cane :rotfl2: I miss my boot!!

I am so glad you had this opportunity with your daughter and know how precious any time you spend with her is and pray she has many many more years to share with you!

My son wore the black type boots for several broken toes. But, he never could have toured a theme park all day on one of those broken toes. Too painful for that much walking. But those boots really do the trick.

It was just a weird coincidence, maybe. Once my daughter mentioned it, I saw dozens of those boots each day! Maybe it is a California thing, people doing all sorts of active sports and getting hurt.

great report thanks for sharing we live in ny and would love to to disney land some day. glad to hear your daughter is doing better. wishes for continued good health:goodvibes

Thank you so much for posting about the maw disneyland. My nine year old daughter chose to go to disneyland and universal studios hollywood. We will go in January 09. I would love to have more info if available. We will be traveling with her dad and I and her 5 younger siblings (yes five younger than the nine year old). As you might imagine every detail would help. But I have to thank you so much I googled maw trips to disneyland your the only one with even a little detail. I also need a little help on how to do a trip report. This is our first trip to disney for everyone me, my husband, and my children. thank you again christina

Glad you liked it! I could not find any info on MAW to DL trips when we were planning a year ago. Made me motivated to write this report to help others. I am not sure where they would put up your large family, though. Maybe not in a Disney hotel..... but I am sure they will figure it out. We did not make any meal reservations, for example, w just winged it. Saved us $$, those character meals are so expensive.

You can PM me with questions, but I think I put all I knew in the report.

What a nice trip. I just love DL and glad that Bridget got her wish! Sounds like she has been through alot!

Wow...

I am not exactly sure how I missed this!

Great TR! It is so helpful to have Disneyland Trips for MAW...very helpful info!

I have put a link to your TR on our new Wish Trippers Unite Thread...

Wish Trippers Unite...Volume 2

Feel free to pop in anytime and take a look!! :)

And I hope that you guys are doing well!! :) Thanks for all the info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter