Make a Wish (and other organizations) - Wish Trippers UNITE! Volume SIX!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce ourselves officially here even though I have been a member of the DIS for a while. We found out today that our little guy has been approved for a WISH trip through Make A Wish. His marrow failure team applied for him, we didn't even know they had, and he was approved. It was such a shock to get the phone call today. They said they are sending our end of the paper work to find out more about our little man and his likes etc.

We just received our itinerary for Madison's wish trip! Can't wait! The 10th we have our send off party and then we leave on the 12th! Getting so close!!!!:flower1:

I will be posting a pre-trip report tonight!

I saw in the GKTW village guide that toiletries are provided. What kind of toiletries are provided? Thinking about our packing list and want to make sure I have everything. Thanks

Hi! This is my first post, although I have been reading every since I first found out that my boys were getting a Dream Factory Trip. We leave May 11th for GKTW. We are all very excited. Still hard to believe. It is so soon! We are a family of 7; My husband and I, our four children DD 17, DS1 15, DS2 11, DS3 9 and my mom who is paying her own way :) First time to Orlando for all of us!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to introduce ourselves officially here even though I have been a member of the DIS for a while. We found out today that our little guy has been approved for a WISH trip through Make A Wish. His marrow failure team applied for him, we didn't even know they had, and he was approved. It was such a shock to get the phone call today. They said they are sending our end of the paper work to find out more about our little man and his likes etc.
Congratulations and welcome!

4 days until we leave!!! Got the email today that my daughter will be dancing with Prince Phillip at Magic Kingdom on Monday, the 27th. She is sooooooooo over the moon excited. It's all getting so real now.
That is so exciting!

We just got the confirmation email that we will be going for our little guys 4th birthday in September, I am just sending back the approval forms for give kids the world now and copies of our passports. This all happened so quickly gosh.
Yay! Ours happened really quickly too, felt crazy planning but had such a wonderful time

Hi! This is my first post, although I have been reading every since I first found out that my boys were getting a Dream Factory Trip. We leave May 11th for GKTW. We are all very excited. Still hard to believe. It is so soon! We are a family of 7; My husband and I, our four children DD 17, DS1 15, DS2 11, DS3 9 and my mom who is paying her own way :) First time to Orlando for all of us!
Have a great time! How exciting!

got our dates today we will be at gktw from june 27th till july 3rd, then extending our trip from july 3rd till july 10th

Does anyone know, is it possible to buy tickets for WDW from GKTW for more than 3 days? Or do we add the days to the tickets at Disney when we get there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter