Make a link for a picture?

Cpt.JackSpearow

When Desperate Times Call For Desperate Measures A
25fsq4y.gif

I want to get a link for it, but I dont know how to make it so if you click it brings you to the dis home page..

[*url=Basically put the Dis Boards link here]Now put the code to your image and see if that works[/url*]

Just take out the stars and you should be good. If it don't work tell me and I will try to figure out how to do it.

I learned how to do this yesterday, I feel so smart. How I did it was go to Imageshack and Upoladed Image as normal, then took the Imageshack link out and put in my desired link. I know there is another way, wait for Nano or someone with vast computer knowledge to help.

That's an awesome link Cpt.Jack! May I put it on my myspace?

Yup, I realized it yesterday with Disniplaya's link :)
However, I'm not sure if it's allowed. I mean imageshack should get some credit for hosting the image.

milkabum said:
However, I'm not sure if it's allowed. I mean imageshack should get some credit for hosting the image.
I know which is why I said that there is another way to do it. I was just testing it.

milkabum said:

yes i no, my images got deleted soon. But i realized that it was just because i deleted them from my album. I use photobucket

Mind if i add that ad to my blog?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter