Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddlefish seems to have taken down their facebook page. I've giving up hope on them for December. :(

Oh man, does anything look different at all? Probably hard to tell without being in the actual Queue line

I'll keep an eye out and let you all know if it's open by the time I leave this park for the day.

Also, the outside does not look any different at all.

Talked to a cast member, Big Thunder opens up tomorrow. No soft openings at all. Sadly, I'm leaving tomorrow so I won't be able to let you guys know what's different. In other news, Jingle Bell Jingle Bam is awesome! No Osbourne lights, but still really great!

If walls are down it's likely because testing didn't give them the all clear to open it yet. I'd say it would open within the next day or two if not by later today already.
We are staying at Disney this week. BTM was not open for fast passes tomorrow but we were able to book them for Wednesday. No notice of cancelling the FP so far. Hopefully that means it is opening any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter