Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Need to push......Like PP stated, What are you actually gaining? a minute or so extra...Really? Is it worth it...To me Heck no...I'm In WDW No worries....

We seens most of it now... usually hagn back away from the door or the monitors and stay out of the way as a group. At RnRC almost impossible for a group to make it through the doors together. But for some reason ToT and HM just have the best preshows... they don't get old.

Worst were some of the Epcot pre & post "commericals" on attractions... I assume they don't still have the one for the Frozen ride.

Wish they would confirm the opening date for PizzeRizzo as I'm going in November so want to know if it'll be open for my trip or not. :(

Wish they would confirm the opening date for PizzeRizzo as I'm going in November so want to know if it'll be open for my trip or not. :(

We're going the week after Thanksgiving and I'm hoping for the best! At least with it being a quick service, I don't have to worry about watching for ADR's. If it's open, we'll try it. If it's not, we'll find something else. Have a great trip!

I received a letter this week from Disney saying that the pool at All Star Music would be closed during my stay over Marathon weekend. I'll take a look tonight to confirm the exact dates.

I received a letter this week from Disney saying that the pool at All Star Music would be closed during my stay over Marathon weekend. I'll take a look tonight to confirm the exact dates.

I believe it is the Piano Pool (the smaller pool towards the back of the resort). The main pool should be open.

Dinosaur refurb has been extended to November 20th
I have 2 FP's for this ride on November 15, I've just checked and there are other times available. Are you certain your information is correct? I'm not sure whether to leave them as they are or change for another ride.

I have 2 FP's for this ride on November 15, I've just checked and there are other times available. Are you certain your information is correct? I'm not sure whether to leave them as they are or change for another ride.
I would leave them until Disney tells you otherwise. The date I reported came from wdwmagic.

I would leave them until Disney tells you otherwise. The date I reported came from wdwmagic.
Ok thanks, I will do just that. I'm actually hoping I can swap them for Rivers of Light but I don't think that's going to happen any time soon! :)

Dinosaur refurb has been extended to November 20th
You were absolutely correct, had my email from Disney this morning. They have swapped my FP for Everest!!! There's no way I'm ever going on that again :scared::scared::scared: I've changed it to Tough to be a Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter