• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.

@rteetz any news on the new fireworks for DHS? I'm going June 20-28 and I saw times posted for the old firework show on Sun, Wed, Fri on the site. I figured the new show would be up and running by then or that the fireworks would be every night...heard anything???

@rteetz any news on the new fireworks for DHS? I'm going June 20-28 and I saw times posted for the old firework show on Sun, Wed, Fri on the site. I figured the new show would be up and running by then or that the fireworks would be every night...heard anything???
Only rumor I've heard is current firework show ends June 3rd, no fireworks June 4th, new show starts June 5th.

The current SW FW are scheduled on MDE through June now. Every Sun, Mon, and Fri. So it's published by Disney. Not to say they aren't going to change it. But it just got changed today from what I'm hearing. So I'm not sure it's a rumor anymore.

The current SW FW are scheduled on MDE through June now. Every Sun, Mon, and Fri. So it's published by Disney. Not to say they aren't going to change it. But it just got changed today from what I'm hearing. So I'm not sure it's a rumor anymore.
I don't know that just seems really strange for me. Fireworks only three days a week?

I don't know that just seems really strange for me. Fireworks only three days a week?
I totally agree and will welcome a change to that schedule. We actually have DHS scheduled on Friday 6/10 but it's a PM EMH night, which I must've overlooked when picking park dates. But if it's also one of 3 nights that week with fireworks, I'm really afraid the crowds will be crazy.

I totally agree and will welcome a change to that schedule. We actually have DHS scheduled on Friday 6/10 but it's a PM EMH night, which I must've overlooked when picking park dates. But if it's also one of 3 nights that week with fireworks, I'm really afraid the crowds will be crazy.
I'm thinking this schedule isn't set yet it's likely just a placeholder for now.

Is anyone else really sick of them not being able to schedule? (Rhetorical question, I know EVERYONE is!) It's just maddening that we are supposed to schedule where we will be for dining 180 days out, and then FP+ 60 days out, but they can't get their schedules together, so you don't know park hours or what will be open when.

I thought after the fiasco with trying to plan our April trip and them messing with our minds on the ROL fiasco, that planning our November trip would be easier and hours would be set . NOT! Do you suppose this is from all the cutbacks? It's very frustrating!

Is anyone else really sick of them not being able to schedule? (Rhetorical question, I know EVERYONE is!) It's just maddening that we are supposed to schedule where we will be for dining 180 days out, and then FP+ 60 days out, but they can't get their schedules together, so you don't know park hours or what will be open when.

I thought after the fiasco with trying to plan our April trip and them messing with our minds on the ROL fiasco, that planning our November trip would be easier and hours would be set . NOT! Do you suppose this is from all the cutbacks? It's very frustrating!
I can understand but I don't let it get to me. Disney changes things all the time. Like for my January trip the Osborne lights got extended just enough for me to see them(finally Disney does something for me!) and I switch up my plans. We even skipped out on our ToT FP because I wanted to see those lights before they were gone. With everything Disney has done lately it should almost be expected that you should be open to changing plans if needed.

I can understand but I don't let it get to me. Disney changes things all the time. Like for my January trip the Osborne lights got extended just enough for me to see them(finally Disney does something for me!) and I switch up my plans. We even skipped out on our ToT FP because I wanted to see those lights before they were gone. With everything Disney has done lately it should almost be expected that you should be open to changing plans if needed.
Yes, I know and agree. Been there, done that many times...not all the changes are bad, but it does get a little frustrating. Of course, the alternative is to NOT go at all, which for me, is NOT an option. :)

Speaking of soft openings, I know the Jungle Book show and Nighttime Safaris are supposed to open on Memorial Day weekend. Do ya'll know if those two are doing soft openings currently? Will be there 21st to 27th and would love to see them!

Speaking of soft openings, I know the Jungle Book show and Nighttime Safaris are supposed to open on Memorial Day weekend. Do ya'll know if those two are doing soft openings currently? Will be there 21st to 27th and would love to see them!
Doubtful. CM previews are the 24th and 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter