Major Disney refurb and construction completion dates worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
AK hours extended to 11pm in starting May 27th through July 2....wonder when FP becomes available for the nighttime stuff....do I have to stay up til midnight tonight?? Eek.

Thanks for the heads up - I had checked it this morning and AK still said 8:30!! This planning is such a time suck!!

I wonder how the transition between the Jungle Book show and ROL will go. If they open FP+ and/or dining packages for the Jungle Book show, will those be carried over in the event they change to the ROL show? I'm going to be at AK on the 4th of July, so if I book a dining package or FP+ for Jungle Book and then a miracle happens and ROL debuts on the 4th, does that mean I now have FP+/dining package to ROL or will I get a disappointing email saying my FP/dining package was canceled? I know there is no answer to this at this point, but it will be interesting!

I wonder how the transition between the Jungle Book show and ROL will go. If they open FP+ and/or dining packages for the Jungle Book show, will those be carried over in the event they change to the ROL show? I'm going to be at AK on the 4th of July, so if I book a dining package or FP+ for Jungle Book and then a miracle happens and ROL debuts on the 4th, does that mean I now have FP+/dining package to ROL or will I get a disappointing email saying my FP/dining package was canceled? I know there is no answer to this at this point, but it will be interesting!
I don't think they are doing dining packages for jungle book but they are doing FP.

Apparently It's Tough to be a Bug is showing FP availability until closing at 11, at least for a few dates that were checked, but no other attractions at this point. @rteetz

My guess is July 2 is the new target for ROL.

Actually July 4th is from what I've been hearing.

Weren't they originally planning to have a couple of hard ticket preview events before the actual opening when it was supposed to open in April (tomorrow!)? Maybe 7/4 is the targeted opening date, but they're leaving themselves space to schedule a couple of nights of preview events if the show is ready in time. I can definitely see WDW taking the opportunity to collect some hard ticket $$$ for an experience that will be free two days later.

Weren't they originally planning to have a couple of hard ticket preview events before the actual opening when it was supposed to open in April (tomorrow!)? Maybe 7/4 is the targeted opening date, but they're leaving themselves space to schedule a couple of nights of preview events if the show is ready in time. I can definitely see WDW taking the opportunity to collect some hard ticket $$$ for an experience that will be free two days later.
That's possible but I do know the rumor is that July 4th is the target opening date for now.

Does anyone know if the BTMR referb will include a photo/video element like the Toy Story/ToT/7DMR do?

There are a few now showing FP options up to 11pm. Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur, and Tough to be a Bug I know for sure.
It's weird because some dates are showing late night Kali FP, some dates showing PW late night FP...I'm only seeing Dino and Bug on my date 6/7. I was able to change my EE to 7:30-8:30 but there is nothing later yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter