Major Rumor Marvel in ToT update page 25

I'm not even sure I could consider that a "mini-land". But a net new ride would be great.
They consider muppets courtyard a mini land. Two rides and probably a gift shop makes up a good mini land really. Look at the major lands they are doing those all only have two rides.

Well in DCA they are supposed to create a marvel mini-land in that area. As for DHS it of course not as likely to happen there but if it does that could lead to a retheme of that whole area.

It would be especially tricky as don't forget ToT doubles as themeing for the Moroccan skyline. A spaceship in the World Showcase sure would look goofy.

It would be especially tricky as don't forget ToT doubles as themeing for the Moroccan skyline. A spaceship in the World Showcase sure would look goofy.
Yep. I will continue to reiterate that the DHS ToT redo is not a go according to sources. DCA is the main one to get the redo. DHS if it happens would come later.

They consider muppets courtyard a mini land. Two rides and probably a gift shop makes up a good mini land really. Look at the major lands they are doing those all only have two rides.

Yeah, and most of the new stuff they are planning is 2 rides and some shops. I just don't feel like those areas are/will be enough for the immersive experience I love about Disney.

I'm really not sure if that sort of thing matters as much to Disney these days.

While i can in some form of another, a theme towards the Collector like has been mentioned but i still stand by this being the most stupid thing Disney have ever done by my standard if it goes ahead. If it works at DCA then it will certainly go to the other parks to save money on the Twilight license

But anyways, this is not going to happen at all and everyone who says it is needs to chill. Tower of Terror is never changing and the Twilight Zone theme will never leave.
I hate to keep disagreeing, but seeing how Disney is trying to finally push in Marvel, and DL is the only area it can safely do it, I find it very believable that they will do ToT in DLR. I personally feel the ONLY reason they don't push it in DHS as well is the amount of $$$ they are spending already in TSL and SWL, and the fact the park is already missing a ton of attractions.

While i can in some form of another, a theme towards the Collector like has been mentioned but i still stand by this being the most stupid thing Disney have ever done by my standard if it goes ahead. If it works at DCA then it will certainly go to the other parks to save money on the Twilight license
If license fees were really the problem they would just go with the Tokyo version of ToT because that version doesn't use the Twilight Zone.

If license fees were really the problem they would just go with the Tokyo version of ToT because that version doesn't use the Twilight Zone.

And that version's theme is amazing too! The DHS version is still my favorite because of the ride system and randomized drop patterns, but the pre-show at Tokyo is much cooler!

Twilight Zone should give them the rights to use just to keep the show relevant and stir up some interest in watching the old shows.

Twilight Zone should give them the rights to use just to keep the show relevant and stir up some interest in watching the old shows.
I can't see the licensing fees being that much anyways. Disney certainly has the money for it.

I have family who knew him and they all agree that he wouldn't like Star Wars or Marvel invading his parks. He would've been a DC fan if at all and had he lived long enough he might've very well been a Trekkie, but TOS premiered only a few months before he died. And that 2040 stuff is theoretical just to say that those attractions are untouchable. Disney parks are museums, and Walt even said they were "living museums."

"parks"? You mean just Disneyland right? Because two of the rides on your list were removed from Magic Kingdom, so this list must only apply to Disneyland.

Why? They should make a Guardians of the Galaxy ride without replace a favorite ride? Isn't there enough space to make another roller coaster or ride in Hollywood Disney?

http://disneynewsnet.tumblr.com/post/112360739902/tower-of-terror-to-be-removed-replaced-with
That is a parody website. I doubt that they will demolish the building whatever they decide.

I had to laugh at this:

Disney CEO Bob Iger commented, “I just wanna be rad and hip with the times, coolio?”

There is a TV channel that I discovered recently that features the Twilight Zone. Lots of people who didn't see it years ago can now. Also has The Man from Uncle, M*A*S*H, Hogan's Heroes, the Carol Burnett Show, Happy Days, Perry Mason, CHIPS, Gunsmoke.... lots of stuff for people to discover anew!! (MeTV)

I'm not sure if this article has been posted, but with the ongoing Marvel discussion, and the potential of a temporary theming to ToT in HS, I feel it's relevant.

Orland United examining the Disney-Universal-Marvel Contract

His interpretation of the contract is interesting in that he uses the clause relating to the retail concept that Marvel was going to develop to say that Disney cannot use ANY Marvel characters at WDW. I don't see that the author of that article has any more credentials to comment on this contract then anyone else on these boards so I don't take what he says as gospel, just another interpretation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter