Maintenance - Your dust is pardoned, just a quick question. :)

Jonas_Swe

°o° DIS Veteran °o°
Hi guys,

I just want to check in and ask quickly. :hyper2:

Are you running maintenance on the boards every night at approx: 4 am - 5 am? :surfweb:

Because here in Sweden it's approx 10 am and I am browsing around happily, when all of a sudden like clockwork every day, the site goes down. :badpc:

Not a big issue really, and I completely understand that regular maintenance needs to be done. :wizard:

Good thing I can browse the rest of the DIS site and the WDWinfo pages. :woohoo:

I get up at 3:30 AM Central and it is down :( until 4AM which bums me out because that only gives me 15 minutes to catch up before I have to get ready for work. Sometimes like today I am running late because I do not disengage the DIS.

I have found myself online all the time lately *LOL*... :rolleyes1

What I really love is the format for mobile devices, the site runs like a charm on my Samsung mobile, so I am reading, posting and having a great time here while commuting or just chilling on the sofa. :thanks:

No need to haul out my laptop to check in here. :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter