Maintenance Fee Payments - Direct & Resale Purchases Combined?

NewDVCaddict

Earning My Ears
We purchased BLT direct 5 years ago and had our maintenance fees set up to be debit/drafts monthly. We just received our closing docs for our first resale add-on (also BLT, same UY) and I am wondering if we can set up the maintenance fees for this contract to also be monthly debit/drafts scheduled to be paid at the same time? I realize this first year won't be an issue since the MF are paid in full for 2015 when we close in a few weeks, but wasn't sure about 2016 and forward. Anyone do this now or know? I hear a lot of folks talk about paying their MF in full each year with CC to get rewards, etc but haven't heard anything about monthly debit/drafts and if this is possible since this add-on is resale...TIA

Contact Member Accounting once the new contract has been loaded into your account.

AAs long as the two contracts are titled the same (same people listed on the title), it will look and act as one bid contract on the member site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter