Main St. Magazine

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by toby78, Feb 20, 2010.

1. toby78

toby78 Disneyland is my backyard!!!!!

Does anyone know why they send them out? I have been getting this magazine called Main St. but don't know why they sent it to me.I really like it. Does anyone else get this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. toby78

4. tinkcollector

tinkcollector DIS Veteran

I've never heard of it. I get Disney's Family Fun magazine with my annual pass, and the D23 magazine because of that membership. :confused3:tink:

5. LuLusApple

LuLusApple DIS Veteran

The only one I get is family fun too, for APs. I never heard of main street either :confused3 there's a little AP newsletter that comes out every 3/4 months but IDK what that's called it's definatley not a magazine tho.

6. toby78

No its not Family Fun , i used to get that one...and i'm not an AP holder anymore, but i still continue to get these magazines. The front cover says...."Disney Main St.,,,a publication about Disneyland resort"...

7. SuzanneSLO

SuzanneSLO DIS Veteran

My Dad gets it, at my address. It is sent out by Disney Destinations Marketing. My Mom and Dad joined us at the PPH in Dec, 2007 and we booked 2 rooms using our AP rate. They have not been back to DL since then.

The best part is that is inlcudes a PIN code for 35% off the DLR hotels for April 25 - May 27, but you must book by Feb 28. we just received it last week. I think this is the third time we received it: once last summer, I think late last Fall/early Winter and this one. -- Suzanne

8. tinkcollector

tinkcollector DIS Veteran

The magazine type newsletter that we get with our AP's is called "Backstage Pass". I am really interested in your "Main Street" magazine could you PM me the ordering information? :tink:

9. LuLusApple

LuLusApple DIS Veteran

:goodvibes sounds like another mystery how do you get that pincode thing from Disney destinations lol that we would all like to get. OP you are fortunate :cool1: