Main Entrance Ops

Discussion in 'The College Board' started by disneyjazz 1928, Sep 25, 2012.

1. disneyjazz 1928

disneyjazz 1928 Have a great, big, beautiful day. And remember, to

this has probably been said on another thread, but i didn't feel like searching. Yesterday i got accepted to the main entrance ops role for the spring adv program. I just wanted to know if anyone who has been in this role before could give me a little background for it. I have an idea of what i will be doing, but i want to know more details. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. groundhog_86

groundhog_86 Earning My Ears

I did Main Entrance Ops during Fall 2010 CP. I ended up working at Hollywood Studios as a Park Greeter (ticket taker.) Now they cross train into the parking lot. They started this right after I left.

4. psherman42

psherman42 Mouseketeer

I didn't do Main Entrance but I know someone who did. He worked at Epcot in the parking lot, parking cars, driving the tram, and working the crosswalk near the tram stop at the front of the park.

5. disneyjazz 1928

disneyjazz 1928 Have a great, big, beautiful day. And remember, to

Does anyone know what color shoes we need to have for main entrance??

6. disney516

disney516 Mouseketeer

On Facebook, I was told black and then white for Epcot

7. Lookthereshegoes

Lookthereshegoes Earning My Ears

Hello, I just got accepted for Main Entrance Operations as well for Spring 2013. I was wondering if anyone on here has done Main Entrance before. How were the hours? How were the uniforms? (January weather is very different from May weather) Since this job entails working outside, are we allowed to wear a sweater during the colder months? Any other tidbits about the role are more than welcome :)