Main dining options for kids?

Cdarling

Earning My Ears
This may be a silly question. The food looks great, however, do they have KID options in the main dinner restaurants too? I only see menus for adults.

Thanks and appreciate the feedback. I know my 5 yr old won't eat the yummy adult fare.

Yes. Every night there will be a kids' menu. It will have coloring and activities, in addition to the meal options. There are constants that are on there every night (chicken nuggets, pizza, mac & cheese, etc.). Then, every night, there will be a featured "special"--like steak or chicken breast or something. Kids also can get fruit for appetizers, soup, and desserts. Of course, if anything on the adult menu appeals to them, they can mix and match! When my DDs were little--both very fussy eaters--they never had a problem finding something to eat.

This may be a silly question. The food looks great, however, do they have KID options in the main dinner restaurants too? I only see menus for adults.

Thanks and appreciate the feedback. I know my 5 yr old won't eat the yummy adult fare.

My son had mac and cheese. Every night :rotfl2:.

If there is something on the adult menu that you think your child would like, e.g., chicken, they will also get it for you without any of the fancy sauces on it if you ask your server. Our one son will only eat everything "plain".:)

Our last cruise there was a pasta that my son loved. The Head Server noticed & let him know that he could have that every night if he wanted. He had it a few nights. They will SO go out of their way to please everyone! pixiedust:

My son loves salad, but he's a little picky. His favorite is lettuce, cucumber, shredded cheese and ranch dressing. No tomatoes or anything else. By night 3, our server would just look at him and say "would you like your special salad tonight with dinner?" And it came out exactly the way he wanted.
He was 8 during our cruise, and (quantity-wise) he's a pretty good eater so would mix/match from the adult and kid menu with no problem. Lots of choices, terrific service.

mom2aredhead said:
My son loves salad, but he's a little picky. His favorite is lettuce, cucumber, shredded cheese and ranch dressing. No tomatoes or anything else. By night 3, our server would just look at him and say "would you like your special salad tonight with dinner?" And it came out exactly the way he wanted.
He was 8 during our cruise, and (quantity-wise) he's a pretty good eater so would mix/match from the adult and kid menu with no problem. Lots of choices, terrific service.

Our DS 6 loves cucumber. I asked for some for him the first evening to go with his dinner. After that a bowl of it appeared every evening that he would eat as his appetiser as he wasn't keen on the fruit or soup options! He loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter