Mailing a box to Fantasy (Port Canaveral)

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by maggs1035, Jan 24, 2013.

1. maggs1035

maggs1035 DIS Veteran

Does anybody know how I do this and what the rules are?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. manateesmom

manateesmom Mouseketeer

I'm pretty sure that you cannot do this, because of security/terrorism concerns. But you could ship to yourself at a hotel. I have confirmed that, and did end up shipping diapers and baby supplies for our last cruise, but shipped to the hotel we would be staying at in Cape Canaveral (Doubletree). I was able to confirm that the package could arrive before me, and as long as it was addressed to "Jane Doe, Guest," they'd hold it at the desk for me.

4. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

5. DVC Jen

DVC Jen DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Wigs out even the

Be prepared - sometimes they are "misplaced". We were panicked when ours was not delivered to our room and they couldn't find it. It was eventually found - mixed up with a lot of housekeeping things. Another member of our FE group had their delivered to them as they were getting OFF the ship. :(

I am hoping what happened to us and especially them was very rare. I followed the instructions give to me to a T and it still happened.

6. DisneyOHFan

DisneyOHFan Livin' for Disney

As pp stated, sometimes they are misplaced, but we have shipped our FE items for every cruise along with diapers when we sail with our grandchildren and have never had a problem. In fact, the box is always in our cabin by 1:30. For us, it is really convenient.

7. maggs1035

maggs1035 DIS Veteran