mail in winner here

The Castle Suite Stay is only for those who are in the park that day??:guilty:
Castle Suite stay will be awarded most days starting January 25, 2007. It will likely be awarded early in the day for a stay that night and is only available to eligible participants at the parks and Downtown Disney® area in Florida

DH and I were both mail-in winners! We're now the proud owners of a matching set of YOMD Mickey ears! (Blue hat with silver-colored ears.)

We both tried them on after he got home from work last night... DS-19 walked through the kitchen, shook his head, and said "That's just goofy!" :goofy: I said "No, it's Mickey!!" :mickeyjum

FYI, I'm using pre-stamped post cards from the post office. I mailed them as-is without trimming.

I was only able to get 3x5 cards blank index cards, is that ok?
Also, do you guys mail them in an envelope or just the card?...I know, dumb question, but I would hate to have my information land in the wrong place:laughing:

I was only able to get 3x5 cards blank index cards, is that ok?
Also, do you guys mail them in an envelope or just the card?...I know, dumb question, but I would hate to have my information land in the wrong place:laughing:

I'm using prestamped cards from the postoffice. They are 3.5x5 which fits with the rules. This is also the smallest size that the US Postal service will officially accept. Good luck.

Ok, thank-you, and congratulations to all you winners out there. I haven't mailed mine yet but hopefully will soon.:thumbsup2

My YOMD ears arrived yesterday! DW mailed in a number of postcards, in both our names, but I was the winner. If she doesn't also win, then the ears are hers!

I've mailed in 8-10 poat cards. Today when I went out to get the mail our maillady said she had something I needed to sign for from WDW. I won a pin lanyard and 2 YOAMD pins. The whole family was excited. :cool1:

congrats!!!! Wow... don't you love getting mail from Mickey!!! How fun! I hope I do one day! Maybe they are saving the DVC for me!!! Just kidding!:cool1:

So on DH's birthday, we got a notice saying that he needed to pick up certified mail. It was a lanyard with 2 YOMD pins. We thought, wow, how lucky. Then today, we got a notice saying that I need to pick up certified mail! I can't wait until Monday morning!!!!!!!:yay:

I'm not aware of any e-mail address. You can mail in postcards by following the entry instructions in section 2.b of the YOMD rules. Click here.

Congrats to all of you. :cool1: I also use the pre-stamped cards from the post office. I sent in (2) each day (DM and myself) for a couple of mths, now I just send in every 2-3 days. Wish me luck!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter