Magnets on Door

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by indyxray5, Nov 20, 2012.

1. indyxray5

indyxray5 Earning My Ears

Hi guys! This is my first cruise and I had not planned on decorating my door but I think I really want to now after reading posts and looking at pics. Anyone know where I can buy the magnets online?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

Amazon sells them.

4. n8tivecaligirl

n8tivecaligirl Mouseketeer

also if you go to Vistaprint.com and sign up for their e-mail list you sometimes can get a FREE custom small magnet (11.25X8.5) that you can add pictures to (additional fees) or just use their simple templates for free and all you pay is shipping. GREAT deal, we did this for our AK in 2011 (c: They came out great!

5. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Just Google "Door Magnets" lots of websites... :thumbsup2 Good luck

6. DisSarahK

DisSarahK Missing Mickey...

I bought mine by the roll at JoAnn Fabric and then cut them in strips and stuck them on the back of my laminated printouts. You might be able to buy them on etsy or eBay or specialty websites.

7. codex57

codex57 Earning My Ears

Unfortunately, there's only a handful of listings on Etsy and eBay. If you count higher quality and can go around the porthole number, it's just one seller on Etsy and what she shows on the site is all she has or will do.

I've been super busy at work so I haven't had time to try and make my own. Wanted to buy it but totally struck out.

8. luv2cruisedisney

luv2cruisedisney Mouseketeer

I buy the sheets from Staples and print directly on them :3dglasses

Works well for me instead of printing then laminating. Not as sturdy but I have all of my old magnets on the side of a filing cabinet and they are still holding well