Magnet Exchange signups are CLOSED.

I'm in! I'll be somewhere tomrrow where I can get some good ones..glad I saw this before we left! :ccat:

Anyone else??? Still got a couple of days and lots of room on the list:thumbsup2

bummer I would join but to be honest there is nothing around here worth making a magnet out of I looked all over the area today ... don;t suppose you would believe I live in Cinderellas Castle? if so I could send while we are at Disney next week :sad2:

Tink_Or_Belle said:
bummer I would join but to be honest there is nothing around here worth making a magnet out of I looked all over the area today ... don;t suppose you would believe I live in Cinderellas Castle? if so I could send while we are at Disney next week :sad2:

You can send next week.. just signups close this week, but you have until 25th to get them out.

So, if you decide on joining, drop by with a PM with your info;)

Still time if anyone else would like to join::yes::

Anybody else for magnets? Still time to get your name in::yes::

Names can still be added...

I may have to extend the signups or the mailout as I'm going to be pretty busy at work the next few days.. will see how we go..... but it may take me longer to get the names out to you than I expected.:confused3

Extending the mail out would be great for me :thumbsup2 . I start my vacation next week but have a few Dr/Dentist appointments. That would give me more time to get to a few places to find some magnets :teeth:.

Ok, Mail out will be extended... will actually help me as well as I'm going to be pretth tied up with work for the next few days:goodvibes

I just sent you a PM, my 9 year old is really excited about this!! This is our first exchange as we just found the thread! This is so cool!

Still time if anyone else is thinking about joiining.. just don't think too long or it will be too late.pirate:

Signups are now closed.. names will be going out either tonight my time or tomorrow my time.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!