Magical Express Tags I never get them.

Discussion in 'DVC Member Services' started by bgraham34, Jan 9, 2009.

1. bgraham34

bgraham34 Wilderness Lodger

Hey guys this is my second trip home and both trips I have not received my ME tags. The last trip was Sept and the next one is in two weeks. Now I also booked another room for my family for next week and they got their tags on Monday. I booked ME early last week.

MS says the correct mailing information is in the system, so what is the problem.

Thanks.

2. disneynutz

disneynutz DIS Veteran DIS Lifetime Sponsor

You need to contact ME directly and see what info they have.

I would post the phone number, but the last time I posted that type of info I received a warning from a DIS Moderator. :confused3

3. dvcdisney

dvcdisney DIS Veteran

That happened to us a few times. The address was correct as well for us, but was sent somewhere else.:confused3 Since it abbreviated Canada as CA, it was sent to California, twice:confused3 .

Anyways, if I don't receive it two weeks prior, I call them directly to inquire. Usually, they courier it to me and I receive it in 2-3 days. I've only done this twice. Two other times they said it's on its way and it never came. 3-4 times, it came a month and a half early. Other times, I just didn't bother calling and I just came to the check in counter and described my baggage.

4. bgraham34

bgraham34 Wilderness Lodger

thanks.