Magical Express Question.

sseem76

Mouseketeer
We are arriving on April 29th. My cousin is arriving on May 2nd. We will be adding him to our room when he gets to the resort. How can we get him on the magical express?

Mid day on April 30, make his Magical Express bus reservation for his arrival on May 2. Do this via the DME reservation line, toll free 866-599-0951

Have him on the room reservation before he actually arrives into Orlando.

If he isn't listed on the resort room reservation, he doesn't ride the bus...it's that simple. So, I would add him to the reservation the day before he arrives....to show that he is arriving on May2...that way, he should be in the system and will be allowed to ride the bus. He will most likely have to go to the DME counter to get checked in though since he won't have a voucher in hand. They will have to print one up for him there.

also remember since you are adding him at the last minute he will need to give his luggage claim tickets to the CM at the DME desk so they can claim his luggage and deliver it to the resort. Or he can claim his luggage at the airport and put it on the bus with him

If he is for sure going why not add him to the DME now rather than waiting till you get there.

also remember since you are adding him at the last minute he will need to give his luggage claim tickets to the CM at the DME desk so they can claim his luggage and deliver it to the resort. Or he can claim his luggage at the airport and put it on the bus with him

If he is for sure going why not add him to the DME now rather than waiting till you get there.

If it doesn't put more than 2 adults in the room, then they should add him now, but, I am guessing he is going to be a 3rd or 4th adult, hence there would be a cost to adding him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter