Magical Express One Way? and Towncar

TinkerDaisy

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone I have a question I am sure has been asked a few thousand times but I looked and couldn't find the answer by the 4th page so here goes..........Here is the scenario we will by flying in from INDY in May and want to use a town car or limo so we can get the grocery stop, we are staying the first 4 days at ASM Suites, then the last 4 days at the POLY. Can we do a one way town car trip and one way Magical Express back to the airport upon departure? If so what are the details. Thanks, I know you DISNEY PRO'S will have an answer for me!!!!

Yes you can..just make sure you let ME know that you just need it for return trip to airport. Have done this several times with my daughter just using it to fly back.

Not sure about the answer you are looking for but, have you thought about using the garden grocer and having them just deliver what you are needing? You just go to their website and place your order. We have always had a great experience with them!!

Then you don't have to worry about room for luggage and groceries.

It has been a few years since we flew so I wasn't sure about how many bags you can take on the flight now, so I was hoping to stop at a Walmart Type store to get toiletries and such to save luggage room. I have another post reagarding what stores you can stop at with the towncar service or if they had one they used and you don't have a choice.

Hey everyone I have a question I am sure has been asked a few thousand times but I looked and couldn't find the answer by the 4th page so here goes..........Here is the scenario we will by flying in from INDY in May and want to use a town car or limo so we can get the grocery stop, we are staying the first 4 days at ASM Suites, then the last 4 days at the POLY. Can we do a one way town car trip and one way Magical Express back to the airport upon departure? If so what are the details. Thanks, I know you DISNEY PRO'S will have an answer for me!!!!

We do a one way with Happy Limo arriving and then used ME back to MCO. DDs get a kick out of the stretch limo and Happy Limo does a grocery stop at Albertsons. We pick up a weeks worth of breakfast, snacks, water & liquor for our stay. We prefer to use Happy Limo on the way to WDW so we are with our luggage and go strait to "our" destinations. No waiting and traveling to other resorts....and way more comfortable! (I'm 6'7"-240). The return on ME is no big deal since we check our luggage at the resort and they send to the airport in the AM and we fly out in the PM. It's worth $100 (although I think one way is up to $110 for the stretch limo). Mention AllEars.net and get a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter