Magical Express Mail

BanditsMommy

Mouseketeer
I was wondering what happens if you change your hotel and magical express pick up and drop off info after they send your ME mail. Do I get a new one with the new info automatically or do I have to request it?

I was wondering what happens if you change your hotel and magical express pick up and drop off info after they send your ME mail. Do I get a new one with the new info automatically or do I have to request it?

I am not sure if they will do it automatically. I would give them a call or shoot them an email with your new info so you make sure they have your correct info.

Depends on how far away from check in you are. If you are 10+ days out, you should get a new one sent out. I'd call and request it though, just to make sure with all the system issues they've been having.

If you don't receive it in time, just cross out the resort on the DME tag. This alerts them that the resort is incorrect and they will scan the barcode, see your new resort, and have your luggage delivered there.

They "should" scan it every time they pick up luggage, and typically do... but better safe than sorry!

As long as the reservation number has not changed, the bar code will pick up your new resort.

If you want to do something extra, you can very carefully cross through the Resort Name and add the name of the new resort, without interfering with the bar code.

We will have 3 adults traveling in February and my confirmation letter said they would send 1 baggage ticket per person. How do I get more if I have say 5 bags?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter