Magical Express help please!

Brancaneve

That means Snow White in another language.
I just did an online reservation for Magical Express for our February 5th trip:cool1: and realized after completing the process that we will be at two different resorts(which did not allow me to indicate on the online form). We will be dropped off at SSR and picked up at VWL.

Do I need to call MS(15 minute wait):confused3 or should I just let ME know when we arrive at SSR? Thanks!

If I remember correctly, you can fill out the form on the Member Site again, and there's a box to check if you've previously sent information for this reservation?, trip?, something, something like that to indicate that it's not the first time you're sending the information. I would fix it up on line now.

Bobbi:goodvibes

I just did an online reservation for Magical Express for our February 5th trip:cool1: and realized after completing the process that we will be at two different resorts(which did not allow me to indicate on the online form). We will be dropped off at SSR and picked up at VWL.

Do I need to call MS(15 minute wait):confused3 or should I just let ME know when we arrive at SSR? Thanks!

Relax, when you get to Disney just speak to a Cast Member at the front desk, they will be able to re route you in the system not a problem at all. They only need about 24 hours notice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter