Magical Express from Resort to Airport

Megsmachine

I love Minnie!
I'm wondering when we need to be on the magical express bus to make a flight that leaves at 7:20pm?

Thanks!

For domestic flights you are usually assigned a bus departure time about 3hrs before your flight time.

It will be about 3 hours before your flight departs - so for a 7:20 flight, you'll probably be assigned a time in the 4:15 to 4:45 range. You will get a notice on your door the day before departure that will give you a time to get the ME bus. You'll need to be at the stop about 15 minutes before the departure time.

Your flight information will be on that notice. If anything is off, you're instructed to call to make corrections.

Any additional information you need regarding ME can be found on the transportation board.

Megsmachine said:
I'm wondering when we need to be on the magical express bus to make a flight that leaves at 7:20pm?

Thanks!

That's about when or flight was and we had a 4:30 ME pick up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter