MAGICal Cruise to....Nowhere! 10/25/13

It's a fun way to chat for people who can't get to the boards during the day. :)

This cruise is going to be amazing. Have you guys seen the video of the updates?

http://youtu.be/BSW_-ZOHeEg

I can not wait!

It's a fun way to chat for people who can't get to the boards during the day. :)

This cruise is going to be amazing. Have you guys seen the video of the updates?

http://youtu.be/BSW_-ZOHeEg

I can not wait!

I won't go into my issues with meet threads being taken away by FB, as there is not much for non-FBers like ourselves to get left out on on a short 2-night cruise......

Yes. The updates look great. Followed the live tweeting and DH has already written up a post on it. We are in the cruise before this and are excited to be able to spend 7 nights on the newly designed Magic.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

7 nights onboard would be nice. I wish I was on the 5 night prior. I have clients on that sailing, but my husband can not take off more then a day or so in October so we are only doing the 2 night cruise. I am however hoping for a Travel Agent Preview Cruises or something before the first sailing. :) There is nothing in this world I love more the DCL!

Love you ring.

I have one from my wedding in the normal shape of a mickey head.

Love your Weddng pics too.

We had an untraditional ceremony in The Wilderness Lodge and then Celebrated on The magic!!!!

We are heavily considering changing some plan and doing a B2B but the one after this for Halloween.:goodvibes

Hi Everyone, This will be a B2B for us too - added on to the 10/20 5 night double dip. I'm just getting around to finding this link! I pm'd Scott with details if there is going to be an FE for this cruise. Super excited!

If anyone is interested in doing a Fish Extender exchange on this cruise, PM ssanders79 with your stateroom number and who's in your stateroom (names and ages if desired).

Hi! I did PM Scott. Just wondering if there is a list going? Since I'm doing B2B I probably should plan different gifts since I'm sure I'm not the only one doing B2B. Don't want to give the same thing to the same families twice!

Hi everyone! We just chenged our reservation to this cruise and we are SO EXCITED!!!

"WE" is Me - Molly, 33 and my friend Mel (Melody), also 33. This will be my 4 Disney cruise and Mel's second and it will also be both of our first times on the Magic!

I am heading over to the Facebook group right now!

yayayayayayayayayayayay!!!!

Our friend Chrissie will now also be joining us for our two-night-extravaganza!! So excited!!!!!

Hi all and happy Friday!

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but this cruise will be falling on the weekend right before Halloween! This will be the third year I have cruised Disney during Halloween, and I love the festivities (trick or treating for the kids, characters in costume and an adult costume contest)! However I was wondering if since this is such a short cruise, do you guys think they will still celebrate Halloween? I am going to look for some trip reports from last year to see how it worked on the Dream 3 nighter for Halloween.... I imagine they might do Halloween one night and Pirate the other night? What do you guys think?

only 21 weeks to go! :woohoo:

Hi all and happy Friday!

I am not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but this cruise will be falling on the weekend right before Halloween! This will be the third year I have cruised Disney during Halloween, and I love the festivities (trick or treating for the kids, characters in costume and an adult costume contest)! However I was wondering if since this is such a short cruise, do you guys think they will still celebrate Halloween? I am going to look for some trip reports from last year to see how it worked on the Dream 3 nighter for Halloween.... I imagine they might do Halloween one night and Pirate the other night? What do you guys think?

only 21 weeks to go! :woohoo:

Welcome dzfitch!
That would be awesome if we'll be having a costume night on onboard... How can we find out?

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in and say that we only have 19 more weeks to go!!! Yayayay!!!

hi all this 2 night cruise will be very special for Gail & I. We have
completed 45 Disney cruises our first cruise was a 3 night on
the Disney Magic. 28 January 2000. so in Oct 2013 we will be
in Room 2582 AGAIN after 13 years how sweet. Cannot wait to
see all the changes. hope to meet as many folks as possible.

donald1403 Don & Gail room 2582 (again)
14 Magic
12 Wonder
03 Fantasy
16 Dream

hi all this 2 night cruise will be very special for Gail & I. We have
completed 45 Disney cruises our first cruise was a 3 night on
the Disney Magic. 28 January 2000. so in Oct 2013 we will be
in Room 2582 AGAIN after 13 years how sweet. Cannot wait to
see all the changes. hope to meet as many folks as possible.

donald1403 Don & Gail room 2582 (again)
14 Magic
12 Wonder
03 Fantasy
16 Dream

45 cruises! Good for you!!! Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!