1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Magical call regarding packages.

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by tlwfun89, Oct 9, 2013.

1. tlwfun89

tlwfun89 Mouseketeer

I just called to change our resort only stay to a package with dining which I was just about to change my mind on its value since we already had annual passes and would have to buy another 2 day ticket for the package or so I thought... I was told that is not the case if it is not a promotion we were trying to take advantage of. They informed us that you do not need to buy more tickets and can still book a package with dining if you are an annual passholder :cool1: Amazing I never knew they changed it but she said the change occurred awhile back:dance3::cheer2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Yes you can book an AP package like that. Glad you found out!

4. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

Its been years. We've bought the dining plan many times with our AP. When there is an AP room rate, you can buy the dining plan and still get the AP room rate as well.:)

5. tlwfun89

tlwfun89 Mouseketeer

wow thats great news since we have offered to take my daughters friend and that is pretty far in the future so we did not want to buy more passes until closer to the vacation stay time period.

6. Raenstoirm

Raenstoirm DIS Veteran

You only need to buy park tickets to get free dining. AP holders (and I think DVC owners) can just buy dining.