Magical Beginnings????

Tine

Earning My Ears
OK ..yes, I'm new @ this DVC thing, & getting ready to buy, but ...what is Magical Beginnings? How does it affect me? Do I need it??? Etc...etc...
Chris:earsgirl:

Chris,

Have we got a surprise for you!:p Magical Beginnings is MONEY. Essentially, it is an incentive to buy. Say you are planning to buy (from Disney) 150 points. They will take 150 X $10=$1500 off the price of your contract by giving you that toward your downpayment, in exchange for your giving back to Disney your points for this use year. If you are buying an August use year, you will be giving up the use of your points from now until Aug. 1, when you get your next 150 points, in exchange for $1500 down on your contract. When you buy your contract it helps to get a contract with an earlier use year if you are planning on taking a summer trip, so keep that in mind. You can always wait if they are offering a contract that doesn't work well for you, since what they offer can change from day to day. Magical Beginnings is only good for a ceertain period of time, though, so do keep that in mind.

By the way, a use year is the period of time that you can use your points. For example, a February use year means that I got my 2003 points on Feb 1, 2003, and I have until Jan.31, 2004 to either use them or bank them into the next year, which starts on Feb. 1, 2004.:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter