Magic/Wonder vs Dream/Fantasy

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MrsBoyer428, Apr 30, 2013.

1. MrsBoyer428

MrsBoyer428 Mouseketeer

DH and I are just off the Fantasy last Saturday. I'm already planning on surprising him with another cruise for his 30th birthday. My question is will we be disappointed in either the Magic or Wonder after being on a ship as big as the Fantasy?

Thoughts?

2. NurseDave

NurseDave Mouseketeer

I wouldn't think so, there are some things I like better about the small ships too. Plus you're getting the same great service and Disney touch.

3. Four Swampers

Four Swampers Picture is Disney Wonder at Cabo San Lucas

It depends on you. If you absolutely have to have a big ship and the Aquaduck, then maybe you will be disappointed. Personally, I love the classic ships. The dining rooms on the classic ships are not as large; the new ships' dining rooms feel almost industrial sized to me! Each ship has its own flavor and style. If you choose to enjoy what is on the ship, you will have a blast. If you choose to concentrate on what another ship has that this ship doesn't have, then you will have less fun.

4. amylia403

amylia403 Disney Mommy

We were on the Dream in 2011 and then the Magic in 2012. I had the same worry you did, but I LOVED the Magic. It's smaller in size, but just as beautiful. :goodvibesThe service was great. Hubby and I didn't miss the Aquaduck, but if that is a big draw for you, you might want to factor that in to your decision.