Magic Wand from Cinderella's Royal Table

princessmomCSG

Earning My Ears
I stepped on my daughter's blue magic wand from Cinderella's royal table and it's broken, is there anyone going who can get one for me? I have written Disney and they can't help. I'm desperate! Please help!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

If they can be purchased I will certainly help! Do you want to call and find out and then PM me? I will be there mid-sept with my 2 daughters and would love to help out!

I have CRT ressies for Feb and would be more than happy to try to get you another if you are willing to wait that long.

If both of you will try to pick up the wand I would be soooooo grateful! I think they'll give you one if you just say you have a friend that was just there and broke one. From other people I've talking to they seem to hand them out pretty easy if you're there, they just can't send them. Thanks so much for your help of course I'll give you whatever you need for your trouble. My daughter will be so pleased!

:yay: If both of you will try to pick up the wand I would be soooooo grateful! I think they'll give you one if you just say you have a friend that was just there and broke one. From other people I've talking to they seem to hand them out pretty easy if you're there, they just can't send them. Thanks so much for your help of course I'll give you whatever you need for your trouble. My daughter will be so pleased!

:tink: :tink: :mickeyjum :mickeyjum

If they can be purchased I will certainly help! Do you want to call and find out and then PM me? I will be there mid-sept with my 2 daughters and would love to help out!

This is totally off topic but I couldn't help noticing in your tickers that you are going on a cruise with NCLA soon. Which ship are you going on? I used to work for them on the Aloha.

princessmomCSG - have you received an wand yet? My mom and I were there a couple of weeks ago and they gave us each a wand. I would be happy to send mine to you.

princessmomCSG - I received your PM, but I am not able to reply - I have not posted enough yet.

Please PM again with your email address and where I can send the wand.

Sadly, I am in the same situation now as princessmomCSG. We just got back 2 weeks ago and I broke my DD's wand. If anyone still has a spare wand from this thread or will be going soon and could request a spare I would be glad to shower you with pixie dust (plus the cost of shipping).

Thank You All!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter