Magic Twin Beds

kel585

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know which staterooms on the Magic have 2 twin beds instead of the the queen?

Also, does the Magic have the new bedding yet?

I think most (nearly all?) have the beds that split....it will be in the category description for your room type. I've been in a standard inside on Deck 6, a balcony on Deck 7, and an oceanview on Deck 2, and all had the together/apart type beds.

Magic did not have new bedding for our Feb 1 cruise.

Does anybody know which staterooms on the Magic have 2 twin beds instead of the the queen?

Also, does the Magic have the new bedding yet?

All the rooms on the classic ships have a queen bed that spits into twins.

Sorry, don't know about the bedding.

All the rooms on the classic ships have a queen bed that spits into twins.

Sorry, don't know about the bedding.

Oh really? I didn't know this at all! Do you have request the twin bed option? I know they can pull out the sofa-bed, but we also like just having the couch as a couch.

Oh really? I didn't know this at all! Do you have request the twin bed option? I know they can pull out the sofa-bed, but we also like just having the couch as a couch.
You can put the request on your reservation. If you get there, and it isn't done, just tell your room steward, and they can split them apart.

Sayhello

Just keep in mind if you are planning on sailing on the magic after it's dry dock the current rumor is they may be getting rid of this option

We were on the Magic a couple of weeks ago. We asked for the bed to be split in my boys' room and he wasn't able to (we didn't ask why). The bedding was not new- and my boys said their bed was uncomfortable. We thought the room in our bed was fine- but not nearly as comfortable as on the Dream.

We were on the Magic a couple of weeks ago. We asked for the bed to be split in my boys' room and he wasn't able to (we didn't ask why). The bedding was not new- and my boys said their bed was uncomfortable. We thought the room in our bed was fine- but not nearly as comfortable as on the Dream.

That's a shame they couldn't do that for you. I'll request it anyway and see how it goes! It's not a big deal for us, just enjoy having the sofa area as it is!

Just keep in mind if you are planning on sailing on the magic after it's dry dock the current rumor is they may be getting rid of this option

Well, while the decision as to this has possibly already been made, I'm going chime in here and say, I hope not.

It really doesn't affect us either way, as we haven't cruised with anyone else other than couples, but there are many families/friends that really don't like the option of having to pay the same price for 2 people in a room and one of those people gets a queen bed while the other gets to sleep on the sofa bed.

Well, while the decision as to this has possibly already been made, I'm going chime in here and say, I hope not.

It really doesn't affect us either way, as we haven't cruised with anyone else other than couples, but there are many families/friends that really don't like the option of having to pay the same price for 2 people in a room and one of those people gets a queen bed while the other gets to sleep on the sofa bed.

I think what may have lead to them make ing one bed on the dream and fantasy was that it was only very rarely requested. Yes you may see it posted on the Dis a lit but the dis is a very small portion of all the cruisers on DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter