Magic: November 1, 2013 5 night Western

Wow, time is really flying by. I've been reading the boards and there seems to be some minor plumbing problems on deck 6. Hope they get this problem fixed before Friday! :coffee:

Does anyone know what happens to a beach excursion if it rains? Weather.com is saying 60% chance of rain and a high of just 81 on our Cozumel day, which doesn't seem like great beach weather. We have the eco park and snorkel excursion booked through Disney. I know it is still days away and the forecast could change, but I am curious about what would happen if it is rainy day.

Wow, time is really flying by. I've been reading the boards and there seems to be some minor plumbing problems on deck 6. Hope they get this problem fixed before Friday! :coffee:

I read that too. Yikes! I'm on deck 2...waiting to hear reports about those staterooms!

. I haven't read yet but hubs did and Freaked...... Quite a few of us deck 6 afters so I hope everything gets straightened out

. I haven't read yet but hubs did and Freaked...... Quite a few of us deck 6 afters so I hope everything gets straightened out

We are in 6590. I am trying not to freak, but am very close to doing so. If we all pray and say positive vibes, hopefully all the issues will be gone by our sailing.

I'm not worried about the dust, dirt etc. Figure with two sailings before ours all of that will be taken care of by the time we get on board.

I'm late to the party but VERY excited about out Disney cruise!!!!! We were originally booked on a different DCL cruise, but changed last minute when I saw some military rates pop up for this one.
I will be accompanied by DH, DS-6,DS-2 and my grandmother:cool1:

This will be our first ever Disney cruise; and the first EVER cruise for the kids and my grandmother.
I know its late to participate in the FE, but I'd love to be included for a meetup, if there is one!

Another question:
Which is your favorite rotational restaurant? I'm trying to decide which restaurant we'll do twice...I know we will do 2 twice but one of them will be pirate night so that's the same menu regardless...so which restaurant do I want the menu twice? I can't remember if I preferred one restaurant over any other on the dream last year....and I know animators only does a show the first time you go there...so is it worth using that as our twice just for the atmosphere?

Just wondering your opinions...

I'm sorry to hear that the 5 night sailing that is sailing before us will not get to experience the animation show in animators p. I have read that it's not ready yet. My kids are so excited about this show because the Dream didn't have it. I will be so disappointed if it's not ready when we board.

I think I'm going to cry....most things I am hearing about the Magic does not sound good, broken toilets, no hot water, big messes, no show at AP....sounds like the broken Carnival ship. My fingers are crossed that they figure some things out before Friday since it sounds like there is no recourse if they don't.

Another question: Which is your favorite rotational restaurant? I'm trying to decide which restaurant we'll do twice...I know we will do 2 twice but one of them will be pirate night so that's the same menu regardless...so which restaurant do I want the menu twice? I can't remember if I preferred one restaurant over any other on the dream last year....and I know animators only does a show the first time you go there...so is it worth using that as our twice just for the atmosphere? Just wondering your opinions...

You won't repeat a menu twice. We will have 'Til We Meet Again the last night which will be regardless of restaurant, just like the Pirate menu. I believe...

Lots of kinks to work out. That is one of the big reasons we booked the date we did. This way they have time to put the systems through their paces. We should all give ourselves a pat the back for our wisdom (or luck).

Also, try to put things in perspective. Bad news always travels faster than good. I'm sure DCL will address any issues with their usual efficiency.

Our cruise will be what we make it.

Lots of kinks to work out. That is one of the big reasons we booked the date we did. This way they have time to put the systems through their paces. We should all give ourselves a pat the back for our wisdom (or luck).

Also, try to put things in perspective. Bad news always travels faster than good. I'm sure DCL will address any issues with their usual efficiency.

Our cruise will be what we make it.
I so agree - we are just looking forward to being away and able to relax with no e-mail, no phones, etc. We're planning on spending a lot of time on our veranda reading and relaxing. :cool1:

You won't repeat a menu twice. We will have 'Til We Meet Again the last night which will be regardless of restaurant, just like the Pirate menu. I believe...

Actually someone on today's sailing posted first night's menu is Let The Magic Begin - so that may be the 5th menu...

While the reviews from the 2 night were disappointing to read, I am hoping that the 5 night that left today has better luck. Regardless I still cannot wait to be on board with a drink of the day in hand! :cool1:

Kids are still clueless, they think we are going with hubby on business trip to Miami and staying the weekend. I can't wait to see their faces when we tell them that we are doing the cruise instead - almost as excited for that as I am to board the ship. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter